Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• While You Wait Quotes Problem

The three laws of thermodynamics:
    (1) You can't get anything without working for it.
    (2) The most you can accomplish by working is to break even.
    (3) You can only break even at absolute zero.

It's wrong, you can't break even at absolute zero, as the zero point energy is greater than zero and that wording is verbose:
    1. You can't win
    2. You can't break even
    3. Your bedroom only gets messier

Get it sorted please
    You just wasted six ... no, seven ... seconds of your life reading this sentence.

Good thing you caught that.
    "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
    "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
      AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
      AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
      DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

I suggest we set up a commission of inquiry to find the best solution on this problems ASAP!
        Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
        I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
        Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

Originally posted by LordShiva

My Words Are Backed With Bad Attitude And VETERAN KNIGHTS!

Comment

Originally posted by Nikolai
            I suggest we set up a commission of inquiry to find the best solution on this problems ASAP!
            Simplest solution appears to be to ban Krill.

Comment

Or Ban Nikolai for that joke and for being Nordic.
              "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
              Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Originally posted by DrSpike

Simplest solution appears to be to ban Krill.
                Why ban the the person contributing the most to this sites activity?
                You just wasted six ... no, seven ... seconds of your life reading this sentence.

Comment

Yeah, PCR would be much more efficient.
                  <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
                  I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

A PCR wouldn't stop me posting.

Comment

That leaves the ban then.

Comment

Originally posted by DrSpike
                        That leaves the ban then.
                        Why do you want to PCR Theban?
                        THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
                        AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
                        AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
                        DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

Originally posted by Asher
                          Or Ban Nikolai for that joke and for being Nordic.
                          Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
                          I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
                          Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

The temperature of the aqueous content of an unremittingly ogled culinary vessel will not achieve 100 degrees on the Celsius scale.

While I know the (original) saying, it's still wrong!

Comment

Microbiology Lab: Staph Only!

And I could claim that this caused emotional damage, as I have had a family member injured by this

Comment

Working...
                              X