This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spring Cleaning Up In This *****

Why not get rid of all the fluff on this crappy forum? This administration does not have a difficult dilemma here: traffic in many of the forums is slow, and they have a surplus of forums. Why it has taken years to realize this is beyond me.

I'm thinking:

Combine all the civ2 forums into one; do the same for civ3.

Delete the galciv, RON, MOO, Spore, Call to power crap and put all that into 'other games' since, well they're other games and no one posts in those forums anyway. Seriously, RON? Have our balls dropped here folks?

Also, what the hell is this Clash of Civilizations, Stories and Diplomacy nonsense? Does anyone even know?

I like the Spanish forum because it's easy to mess with those people by speaking in English and running their xenophobic reactions through an online translator.

This way, you might actually get traffic, rather than scaring visitors off with a maze of dead forums

Also, combine Tech/History into OTF, obviously.

The restructuring is currently in progress. Please wait for a bit here. I'll be done soon and then put a thread up.

Edit: here goes:

Last edited by Solver; April 15, 2008, 16:38.
    Solver, WePlayCiv Co-Administrator
    I can kill you whenever I please... but not today. - The Cigarette Smoking Man

Comment

Working...
    X