Too Many Stupid Smilies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Too Many Stupid Smilies

This site has too many stupid smilies. I was going through the list trying to find something appropriate to a comment I was making, and found that the site is now suffering from smilie bloat. Ugh.

I suggest that a thorough review of every post panag ever made be performed, and if he didn't use it, we don't keep it.

Oh, and add some frogs.

Edit: and what's with the pink cheeks on the smilie? Honestly.
    "Stuie has the right idea" - Japher
    "I trust Stuie and all involved." - SlowwHand
    "Stuie is right...." - Guynemer

It's a major embarrassment.
    Long time member @ Apolyton
    Civilization player since the dawn of time

Comment

Re: Too Many Stupid Smilies

Originally posted by Stuie
      Oh, and add some frogs.
      Great idea, surprised no one ever thought about this one
      Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

Welcome back Gramps!

I don't know why he saved my life. Maybe in those last moments he loved life more than he ever had before. Not just his life - anybody's life, my life. All he'd wanted were the same answers the rest of us want. Where did I come from? Where am I going? How long have I got? All I could do was sit there and watch him die.

Comment

Originally posted by Nugog
          Welcome back Gramps!

Trying to be a good bloke and behave my Brother!

GT
          Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

Personally I don't see any reason to add more smilies, but not to remove any either. If you don't like a particular smilie, than you needn't use it.

What I do want to see changed is that which should be easily done once we are at last upgraded to the latest version of vBulletin: organizing the smilies alphabetically by their 'code' as opposed to when they were added. This goes at least in part to your point about finding an appropriate smilie here for a comment you were writing, Stuie.
            PolyCast Co-Host, Owner and Producer: entertaining | informing civ
            >> PolyCast (Civ strategy), ModCast (Civ modding), TurnCast (Civ multiplay); One More Turn Dramedy

Comment

That's a good idea Dan. If you put the most often used ones next to the post page it would save time too.

Comment

We need:
                -frog
                -vomit
                -better crying
                smilies.

I suggested a better MAD smiley, and Dan said we don't need two types of mad smilies, and then we got another "cool" smiley that nobody ever uses
                THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
                AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
                AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
                DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

Originally posted by DanQ
                  Personally I don't see any reason to add more smilies, but not to remove any either. If you don't like a particular smilie, than you needn't use it.

What I do want to see changed is that which should be easily done once we are at last upgraded to the latest version of vBulletin: organizing the smilies alphabetically by their 'code' as opposed to when they were added. This goes at least in part to your point about finding an appropriate smilie here for a comment you were writing, Stuie.
                  Although I suppose it makes more sense than any other particular organization, if you know the code for your smiley, why would you look on the smiley list
                  <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
                  I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

Originally posted by Lancer
                    That's a good idea Dan. If you put the most often used ones next to the post page it would save time too.
                    Exactly.
                    Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

Beat you to it Ozzy. Great minds think alike.

Comment

I gave a good argument against teh idea
                        THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
                        AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
                        AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
                        DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

Working...
                        X