Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

There are currently 38 member(s) and 773 guest(s) on the boards.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• There are currently 38 member(s) and 773 guest(s) on the boards.

Are there really so many lurkers or is something off a bit? Seems odd so many would just hang out and not either join or leave.

Also, do we still have 38 members?
    Long time member @ Apolyton
    Civilization player since the dawn of time

Right now:

There are currently 81 member(s) and 803 guest(s) on the boards.

Wow... that's a lot of guests. And 81 members?! How many DLs do you people have?
    “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
    - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
      AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
      AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
      DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

It's bots.

Comment

There are currently 38 member(s) and 773 guest(s) on the boards.

I think DanQ has secretly entered the white wine & hors d'oeuvres business. If you try real hard, you can sometimes hear an orchestra playing very softly in the background.

That would also explain Ming's recent absence, he's busy taking care of all those coats.

Comment

Originally posted by DrSpike
            It's bots.
            Indeed -- I can't think of a more probable explanation.

Originally posted by Winston
            I think DanQ has secretly entered the white wine & hors d'oeuvres business. If you try real hard, you can sometimes hear an orchestra playing very softly in the background.

That would also explain Ming's recent absence, he's busy taking care of all those coats.
            PolyCast Co-Host, Owner and Producer: entertaining | informing civ
            >> PolyCast (Civ strategy), ModCast (Civ modding), TurnCast (Civ multiplay); One More Turn Dramedy

Comment

Originally posted by Imran Siddiqui

There are currently 81 member(s) and 803 guest(s) on the boards.

Wow... that's a lot of guests. And 81 members?! How many DLs do you people have?
              How many different ways can you misspell my name?
              I'm consitently stupid- Japher
              I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

Working...
              X