Ok, I posted my questions, now what?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ok, I posted my questions, now what?

Before that thread is deleted and thisun locked, here are my questions...

When will DQ make me an OT mod already?

How many gals on this next Polycast? Who is the cast?

Can we influence the game designers of Civ V, or better yet the final upgrade for Civ IV to extend the medieval part of the game as was briefly mentioned on #39? Should we?
    Long time member @ Apolyton
    Civilization player since the dawn of time

The answers will be known in time.

PolyCast Co-Host, Owner and Producer: entertaining | informing civ
    >> PolyCast (Civ strategy), ModCast (Civ modding), TurnCast (Civ multiplay); One More Turn Dramedy

Comment

Be patient, cool, got it.

Comment

Actually, I've known Lancer for a number of years now (through dealings on Apolyton), and I personally believe that he is level-headed and considers what is best for our community...quite frankly, I am surprised that a moderator position wasn't already offered to him.

But then again, I guess "the squeekey wheel gets the grease."

Kudoes to Lancer for FINALLY speaking up!

Comment

Lancer for OT mod

And not only OT, as I may add. I'd propose him as mod in Stories and Diplomacy as well!

Comment

That is 2 votes for Lancer!

Comment

...erm, guys...I only volunteered because Ming would never let this happen and being a volunteer makes me look good because they're always *****ing that nobody does anything. If you get DQ to give me the job I'll actually have to DO something around here and all that work insulting the admins will be totally wasted!

Comment

Originally posted by Wittlich
                That is 2 votes for Lancer!
                Judging by the number of people who still open this forum, that's 100%.

Comment

3 votes
                  THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
                  AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
                  AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
                  DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

Originally posted by Sir Ralph

4 non-topped threads with posts in the last 10 days. Long gone are the glorious days of A/C spam.

I miss those days.

Comment

Originally posted by DrSpike
                      4 non-topped threads with posts in the last 10 days. Long gone are the glorious days of A/C spam.

I miss those days.
                      I'm confident that removing post counts from the OT would bring some of the spamming in A/C back.
                      Creator of the Civ3MultiTool

Comment

Ok, let's try it.

Comment

that's not my call to make
                          Creator of the Civ3MultiTool

Comment

You're the technical director - just change it and say it's a bug in the forum software. No one will dare argue.

And best delete this post too. And any posters that have read it.

Except me of course.

And you I guess.

Comment

Originally posted by Sir Ralph

I'm still here.
                              Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
                              I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
                              Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

Working...
                              X