• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Gramphos
    fixed
    nice
    "

Comment

Originally posted by EPW
      All the little icons have turned into to text links for me and is causing the screen to stretch out. It is impending my ability to use the forums.
      Sorry about that, I won't do it again

BTW, you meant to use a word other than "impending."
      THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
      AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
      AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
      DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

impeding
        "

Comment

LordShiva is impending my ability to read a thread with his annoying posts.
          Call to Power 2: Apolyton Edition - download the latest version (12th June 2011)
          CtP2 AE Wiki & Modding Reference
          One way to compile the CtP2 Source Code.

Comment

"Site troubles? "

Beyond a continued bleeding of posters to other forums, an unaltered splitting of the posters we do have into subforums which doesn't allow diverse discussion to reach critical mass and the lack of certain much needed smileys I'd say that everything is ok now.
            Long time member @ Apolyton
            Civilization player since the dawn of time

Comment

Originally posted by Lancer
              Beyond a continued bleeding of posters to other forums, an unaltered splitting of the posters we do have into subforums which doesn't allow diverse discussion to reach critical mass and the lack of certain much needed smileys I'd say that everything is ok now.
              GAHAHAHA

Sig Material!
              Order of the Fly
              Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

Working...
              X