Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Season's Greetings

Hello
    Just to wish every member of the forum, their families and friends season's greetings and a fantastic new year of 2008.
    Cheers
    JP Vieira
    ILLUSTRATION GALLERY at
    http://community.imaginefx.com/fxpos...o/default.aspx

That fella has 4 asses.

Merry Christmas!
    Long time member @ Apolyton
    Civilization player since the dawn of time

Comment

THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
      AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
      AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
      DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

Excellent drawing, JP! Thank you for sharing it.
        PolyCast Co-Host, Owner and Producer: entertaining | informing civ
        >> PolyCast (Civ strategy), ModCast (Civ modding), TurnCast (Civ multiplay); One More Turn Dramedy

Comment

Merry Christmas
          Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

Comment

Happy Christmas!
              "'Let there be light!' said God, and there was light.
              'Let there be blood!' says man, and there's a sea!"

Comment

Merry Christmas!

I don't know why he saved my life. Maybe in those last moments he loved life more than he ever had before. Not just his life - anybody's life, my life. All he'd wanted were the same answers the rest of us want. Where did I come from? Where am I going? How long have I got? All I could do was sit there and watch him die.

Comment

Marry Xmas all!!!!!

Let your every day be full of joy, love the child that holds your hand, let your wife delight in your embrace, for these alone are the concerns of humanity.
                  The BtS Pitboss Team Democracy Game has just started!!!
                  Come and test your metal in the Apolyton Civ4 Beyond the Sword Tri-League Tournament
                  Tohunga o kairākau of Southern Cross in the Warlords Pitboss Team Democracy Game, and Member of the Great Council and Curator of The Khan's Compendium for The Horde in the Civ4 Team Democracy Game

Comment

/me hums on the old boy band joke song "I want to be your Father Christmas".
                    Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
                    I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
                    Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

UPC Conference Church 2006 De Bron, Who Am I - Casting Crowns/ Performed by the Oslo UPC Youth Group. They got in November a new concert at Oslo, Norway. Vid...

check this out, well worth it
                      Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

Working...
                      X