• Show
Clear All

• Felt like stopping by the community forum and saying hi to the community

hi
    Yes, of course
    23.53%
    No, Poly is too dysfunctional for such a simple thing
    11.76%
    No, the Community forum has only to do with Polycast and nothing to do with the community
    35.29%
    Banana
    29.41%
    Long time member @ Apolyton
    Civilization player since the dawn of time

DQ, as the forum mod, could you please edit option #3 to read...

'No, the Community forum has only to do with Polycast and nothing to do with the community'

Thanks

Comment

I voted "Maybe, I'm so confused" in regards to what option 3 is.

Oh, and Hi!

Comment

Hello. Welcome back Lancer. What merits the reason for the return?

~DC.
        -->Visit CGN!
        -->"Production! More Production! Production creates Wealth! Production creates more Jobs!"-Wendell Willkie -1944

Comment

Hi Lancer!

WTF is Polycast?
          THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
          AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
          AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
          DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

Hi All!

Hey DC, I've been back for a while, on and off. So how are you? Been a long time, at least 2 years...maybe three. I post in the OT of course, with a recent foray into the CIV forum. Love this game!

LS, PolyCast just is. Once you accept that fact you can go on with your life. Or, you can simply go on with your life without accepting, either way.

Hi community!

Comment

Originally posted by Aeson
              I voted "Maybe, I'm so confused" in regards to what option 3 is.

Oh, and Hi!
              I think Aeson is spot on. Until DQ can delet...erm I mean change option 3, just consider it changed.

Comment

Lancer, I've been fine- running around the world. You're right, It's been about two years since I've last seen you around. Probably sometime March 2005, if I remember correctly, which I may or may not... memory is a fuzzy thing.

Are you in the Pacific Northwest at this time, or back in the Philippines?

~DC.
                -->Visit CGN!
                -->"Production! More Production! Production creates Wealth! Production creates more Jobs!"-Wendell Willkie -1944

Comment

In the Philippines I'm happy to say. I find myself smiling for no particular reason these days.

What parts of the world have you been running around DC? Doing what?

Comment

Hi Lancer!

WTF is Apolyton?

Option 3 for me.

Comment

Hi Sir Ralph!

Apolyton is a 'fan site'. You and I are fans in a fan community of a game called Civilization. We make up the 'fans' in fan site as it were. We are a community of fans and this is the community forum of our community, or at least that's what we ought to aspire to making it.

Comment

Great news!

One of the fans in my computer is making loud noises. I was looking for a message board to complain about that. Seems Apolyton as 'fan site' is the right place, thanks for the hint.

On the other hand, it becomes clear that I am probably a fan myself. I tried blowing into my computer for an hour yesterday, but it didn't become any cooler. Probably the measly 5V I plugged into my butt was not enough.

Good thing we have a 'fan site' to get advice from the experts. God bless Apolyton!

Comment

It also happens to be a great place for Christmas smiley wars.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Lancer
                              DQ, as the forum mod, could you please edit option #3 to read...

'No, the Community forum has only to do with Polycast and nothing to do with the community'
                              OooooooK -- done.

Thanks
                              Welcome.

Originally posted by Sir Ralph
                              WTF is Apolyton?
                              PolyCast Co-Host, Owner and Producer: entertaining | informing civ
                              >> PolyCast (Civ strategy), ModCast (Civ modding), TurnCast (Civ multiplay); One More Turn Dramedy

Comment

Working...
                              X