Not showing last post by?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not showing last post by?

Is this an intended change? It will show last post by on the forum page (such as off topic), but not on subforum links from the parent forum (such as sports when you are on off topic forum) or won't show last post by people when on the main forum listing page.

Or is this just something to save space?

Check that you are using a "Heavy" forum style from the pull-down menu accessible from the main forum page while logged in to your account here.
    PolyCast Co-Host, Owner and Producer: entertaining | informing civ
    >> PolyCast (Civ strategy), ModCast (Civ modding), TurnCast (Civ multiplay); One More Turn Dramedy

Comment

yeah I am using heavy moo3. I like to see last post by as there is no sense opening a forum to see if there was a new reply to my post if there are no new posts. So if I see last post by dis, I have no reason to open up sports forum etc.

Comment

Haven't you switched to 800x600?
        Solver, WePlayCiv Co-Administrator
        I can kill you whenever I please... but not today. - The Cigarette Smoking Man

Comment

just checked, still on 1024X768.

here's a screenie. You can see the last post dates/times on the subforum, but not the last poster, but you can see them for the regular posts in the main forum.
          Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Dis
            So if I see last post by dis, I have no reason to open up sports forum etc.
            Same here
            THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
            AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
            AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
            DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

Originally posted by LordShiva

Same here

Comment

How about now?
                Solver, WePlayCiv Co-Administrator
                I can kill you whenever I please... but not today. - The Cigarette Smoking Man

Comment

nope

Comment

ahh I figured out what it is. Java script was off.

So I was reading some forums about avoiding key loggers, and they said something about turning off scripting. the only thing I could find was java script, so I turned it off. Does this really help against key loggers and such? Is it safe to leave java script on? I found I had to turn it on just to post at allakhazam and another bulletin board/forum. I don't need it on to post here, however.

Comment

Working...
                    X