No announcement yet.

Quick Smilie Box Choices

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ozzy is right as in do an upgrade... or if It realy is as hard as you guys are saying use the hack he provided.
    Modern man calls walking more quickly in the same direction down the same road “change.”
    The world, in the last three hundred years, has not changed except in that sense.
    The simple suggestion of a true change scandalizes and terrifies modern man. -Nicolás Gómez Dávila

Comment

Originally posted by Heraclitus
      Ozzy is right as in do an upgrade... or if It realy is as hard as you guys are saying use the hack he provided.
      So you are referring to the smilie choice box specifically then?
      PolyCast Co-Host, Owner and Producer: entertaining | informing civ
      >> PolyCast (Civ strategy), ModCast (Civ modding), TurnCast (Civ multiplay); One More Turn Dramedy

Comment

Well, I don't mind the +1 you are giving me by letting me explain this in great detail, but I thought it was obvius...

Yes I am referring to the smilie choice box specifically. Though the other things he said did make sense too...
        Modern man calls walking more quickly in the same direction down the same road “change.”
        The world, in the last three hundred years, has not changed except in that sense.
        The simple suggestion of a true change scandalizes and terrifies modern man. -Nicolás Gómez Dávila

Comment

Originally posted by Heraclitus
          Well, I don't mind the +1 you are giving me by letting me explain this in great detail, but I thought it was obvius...

Yes I am referring to the smilie choice box specifically.
          'k -- just curious.

Though the other things he said did make sense too...
          All I would ask is that you (re-)read the detailed explanations from Locutus and Solver with supplementary from Gramphos (and myself, I suppose) on why -- in our case -- what you are referring to now is not practical.

If your mind is still not changed, then we'll have to agree to disagree on it.
          PolyCast Co-Host, Owner and Producer: entertaining | informing civ
          >> PolyCast (Civ strategy), ModCast (Civ modding), TurnCast (Civ multiplay); One More Turn Dramedy

Comment

There is one point that has already been made but which is so important that it should be repeated:

We are not saying that we will not upgrade to vB3. We will, and there is work being done on that. There's the big difference between "then" and "now".
            Solver, WePlayCiv Co-Administrator
            I can kill you whenever I please... but not today. - The Cigarette Smoking Man

Comment

Working...
            X