PolyCast "Bloopers: Volume 6"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PolyCast "Bloopers: Volume 6"

PolyCast, Apolyton Civilization Site`s (ACS) official podcast, is not perfect. The release of the sixth blooper reel from the audio series readily proves this point all over again. It runs for 05m27s.

Through Episodes 26 and 30 co-hosts Daniel "DanQ" Quick, Wouter "Locutus" Snijders, Makahlua and Imran Siddiqui and numerous guest co-hosts flub, dub and more in the way of making mistakes during recording.

PolyCast`s thirty-second episode is scheduled for publishing next Friday with the at last returning "Cut" side series` featuring the twelfth episode the week after. ACS is the first and to date only known website to produce its own Civ podcast.
    1 (atrocious)
    0.00%
    2 (dismal)
    0.00%
    3 (poor)
    0.00%
    4 (medicore)
    0.00%
    5 (average)
    50.00%
    6 (good)
    0.00%
    7 (very good)
    0.00%
    8 (excellent)
    50.00%
    9 (superior)
    0.00%
    10 (perfect)
    0.00%
    Last edited by DanQ; June 10, 2008, 19:16.
    PolyCast Co-Host, Owner and Producer: entertaining | informing civ
    >> PolyCast (Civ strategy), ModCast (Civ modding), TurnCast (Civ multiplay); One More Turn Dramedy

Some of the best background Kiwi laughter I have heard for a long time.
    I don't know why he saved my life. Maybe in those last moments he loved life more than he ever had before. Not just his life - anybody's life, my life. All he'd wanted were the same answers the rest of us want. Where did I come from? Where am I going? How long have I got? All I could do was sit there and watch him die.

Comment

Originally posted by Nugog

Some of the best background Kiwi laughter I have heard for a long time.
      PolyCast Co-Host, Owner and Producer: entertaining | informing civ
      >> PolyCast (Civ strategy), ModCast (Civ modding), TurnCast (Civ multiplay); One More Turn Dramedy

Comment

Working...
      X