PolyCast: Game(s) to Cover

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PolyCast: Game(s) to Cover

The PolyCast team wants your input! Below is one of a number of polls asking for the Civ community's opinion on a number of elements related to this, the official podcast of Apolyton Civilization Site (ACS) on the occasion of the one-year anniversary of its series announcement and release of its first episode.

This topic is: Game(s) to Cover
    Your choices are: Alpha Centauri, Alternative Civilizations (e.g. Freeciv), Call to Power, Call to Power II, Civilization I, Civilization II, Civilization III, Civilization IV, Civilization: Revolution, Colonization, Galactic Civilizations, Galactic Civilizations II: Dread Lords, Master of Orion III, Rise of Nations [multiple choice]

Feedback received on this topic, others and their accompanying time-limited polls will be taken into consideration for further refinement to PolyCast in the weeks and months ahead as those who make it a reality keep on Civin' with you.
    Alpha Centauri
    11.76%
    Alternative Civilizations (e.g. Freeciv)
    4.71%
    Civilization: Call to Power
    7.06%
    Call to Power II
    7.06%
    Civilization I
    3.53%
    Civilization II
    9.41%
    Civilization III
    5.88%
    Civilization IV
    18.82%
    Civilization: Revolution
    9.41%
    Colonization
    4.71%
    Galactic Civilizations
    3.53%
    Galactic Civilizations II: Dread Lords
    8.24%
    Master of Orion III
    3.53%
    Rise of Nations
    2.35%

The poll is expired.

PolyCast Co-Host, Owner and Producer: entertaining | informing civ
    >> PolyCast (Civ strategy), ModCast (Civ modding), TurnCast (Civ multiplay); One More Turn Dramedy

The only PolyCasts I download are the ones with some interesting interview or those that mention Alpha Centauri in some way.
    Contraria sunt Complementa. -- Niels Bohr
    Mods: SMAniaC (SMAC) & Planetfall (Civ4)

Comment

Originally posted by Maniac
      The only PolyCasts I download are the ones with some interesting interview or those that mention Alpha Centauri in some way.
      >> PolyCast (Civ strategy), ModCast (Civ modding), TurnCast (Civ multiplay); One More Turn Dramedy

Comment

While I own (or have owned) CTP, CTP2 and Rise of Nations, the ONLY game I have found fulfilling is the latest Civ.

So just Civ4, thank you.

I do not anticipate ever owning a console, so while the topic of CivRev may be interesting on occasion, I didn't vote for it either.

Comment

There's no need to inflict CtP discussion on your listeners.

Comment

Poll is invalid.

EVE is not on the list.

Spec.
            -Never argue with an idiot; He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Comment

Originally posted by Jaybe
              While I own (or have owned) CTP, CTP2 and Rise of Nations, the ONLY game I have found fulfilling is the latest Civ.

So just Civ4, thank you.

I do not anticipate ever owning a console, so while the topic of CivRev may be interesting on occasion, I didn't vote for it either.
              Thanks for the explanation of how you voted, Jaybe.

Originally posted by DrSpike
              There's no need to inflict CtP discussion on your listeners.

Originally posted by Spec
              Poll is invalid.

EVE is not on the list.

Comment

Civ 4 is all we need at the moment i think

(Dan please check your email/PM's)
                Order of the Fly
                Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

Originally posted by AAHZ
                  Civ 4 is all we need at the moment i think
                  If that is all we need, there's still the matter of what we want...

Comment

Well based on my other poll more people want you to show them your banana than to debate PolyCast.

Comment

PacMan
                      THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
                      AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
                      AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
                      DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

There are just a couple of days left to participate in the poll portion of this discussion! If you have not already done so, please make an informed decision and cast your ballot.

Comment

Alpha Centauri

Civ 4

GalCiv II
                          I love being beaten by women - Lorizael

Comment

Just Civ 4 for me please.

And Civ 5 preview articles when they start appearing of course.......
                            Let your every day be full of joy, love the child that holds your hand, let your wife delight in your embrace, for these alone are the concerns of humanity.
                            The BtS Pitboss Team Democracy Game has just started!!!
                            Come and test your metal in the Apolyton Civ4 Beyond the Sword Tri-League Tournament
                            Tohunga o kairākau of Southern Cross in the Warlords Pitboss Team Democracy Game, and Member of the Great Council and Curator of The Khan's Compendium for The Horde in the Civ4 Team Democracy Game

Comment

Not surprisingly Civilization IV took first here, but what came in second does surprise me: Alpha Centauri. I knew Civilization II would perform well with its loyal base, but not well enough to tie with Civilization: Revolution. At the same time I was a bit iffy on how well CivRev itself would fair in this, so...

Galactic Civilizations II: Dread Lords was alone in fourth after the third-place tie between CivII and CivRev.

Comment

Working...
                              X