PolyCast: Favourite Extra Series

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PolyCast: Favourite Extra Series

The PolyCast team wants your input! Below is one of a number of polls asking for the Civ community's opinion on a number of elements related to this, the official podcast of Apolyton Civilization Site (ACS) on the occasion of the one-year anniversary of its series announcement and release of its first episode.

This topic is: Favourite Extra Series
    Your choices are: "Bloopers", "Cut!", "Pilots", "Promos"

Feedback received on this topic, others and their accompanying time-limited polls will be taken into consideration for further refinement to PolyCast in the weeks and months ahead as those who make it a reality keep on Civin' with you.
    Bloopers
    37.50%
    Cut!
    25.00%
    Pilots
    0.00%
    Promos
    0.00%
    I don't have a favourite.
    37.50%

The poll is expired.

PolyCast Co-Host, Owner and Producer: entertaining | informing civ
    >> PolyCast (Civ strategy), ModCast (Civ modding), TurnCast (Civ multiplay); One More Turn Dramedy

Cut! is usually the best of them.

I don't know why he saved my life. Maybe in those last moments he loved life more than he ever had before. Not just his life - anybody's life, my life. All he'd wanted were the same answers the rest of us want. Where did I come from? Where am I going? How long have I got? All I could do was sit there and watch him die.

Comment

Originally posted by Nugog
      Cut! is usually the best of them.

I find it a pleasant surprise that anyone would say so.
      >> PolyCast (Civ strategy), ModCast (Civ modding), TurnCast (Civ multiplay); One More Turn Dramedy

Comment

The pilots and promos are okay.............

Personally I find the bloopers meh - particulalrly when it is two people talking over each other - then 2 mins of laughter - maybe it is just me - I have a dry sense of humour - or maybe it is a "You had to be there" kind of thing.
        I don't know why he saved my life. Maybe in those last moments he loved life more than he ever had before. Not just his life - anybody's life, my life. All he'd wanted were the same answers the rest of us want. Where did I come from? Where am I going? How long have I got? All I could do was sit there and watch him die.

Comment

I'm sorry.
          I have only tried one of each, and cared for none (and that's how I voted). OTOH, I only started appreciating PolyCast within the last few months.

Comment

Originally posted by Nugog
            The pilots and promos are okay.............

Personally I find the bloopers meh - particulalrly when it is two people talking over each other - then 2 mins of laughter - maybe it is just me - I have a dry sense of humour - or maybe it is a "You had to be there" kind of thing.
            To confirm, the first through fourth blooper reels were revised not long ago (relative to the show's run anyway) where they were cut from ~15-25 minutes apiece of ~5 minutes to improve their clarity (and quality in the process). The fifth has been this length from its initial release.

Originally posted by Jaybe
            I have only tried one of each, and cared for none (and that's how I voted).
            I've added a "I don't have a favourite" option.

Comment

definately a tie between Cut and bloopers for me

BTW Dan i sent you an update
              Order of the Fly
              Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

Originally posted by AAHZ
                definately a tie between Cut and bloopers for me

Comment

There are just a couple of days left to participate in the poll portion of this discussion! If you have not already done so, please make an informed decision and cast your ballot.

Comment

Only listen to the Polycast, and then not as often as I'd like.....
                    Let your every day be full of joy, love the child that holds your hand, let your wife delight in your embrace, for these alone are the concerns of humanity.
                    The BtS Pitboss Team Democracy Game has just started!!!
                    Come and test your metal in the Apolyton Civ4 Beyond the Sword Tri-League Tournament
                    Tohunga o kairākau of Southern Cross in the Warlords Pitboss Team Democracy Game, and Member of the Great Council and Curator of The Khan's Compendium for The Horde in the Civ4 Team Democracy Game

Comment

Originally posted by RobWorham
                      Only listen to the Polycast, and then not as often as I'd like.....

A New Year's Resolution to make it as often as you like re: episodes at least?

Comment

As many people have said they don't have a favourite as they said the favoured Bloopers in the poll.

Must be that all extra series for this show are favourites and so much so that few people wanted to 'say' even that much.

Comment

Working...
                        X