Smiley census

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Smiley census

I suggest a counter be inserted into the link for each smiley. That way we can determine which ones can be done away with. You know, take out the trash.
    Long time member @ Apolyton
    Civilization player since the dawn of time

no one uses this one except betor

Comment

...and you apparently.

Comment

I suggest we take in one step further, and begin changing users per smiley. $0.01 per smiley should add up pretty quickly in some cases ...
        <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
        I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

no no no i won't be able to afford smilies if we do that

Comment

Originally posted by snoopy369
            I suggest we take in one step further, and begin changing users per smiley. $0.01 per smiley should add up pretty quickly in some cases ...
            All right, revenue stream!

PolyCast Co-Host, Owner and Producer: entertaining | informing civ
            >> PolyCast (Civ strategy), ModCast (Civ modding), TurnCast (Civ multiplay); One More Turn Dramedy

Comment

Originally posted by snoopy369
              That would cost me. But I guess DanQ can just deduct it from teh per-post amount he pays me to spam post here.
              THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
              AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
              AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
              DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

Originally posted by Dis
                no one uses this one except betor
                I use it too. I'm just a lovable furry critter.
                "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
                "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

I use it sporadically too. But I use this one much more: The first years here, I used ALL the time. Then I got bitten by the epidemic. It was said to be a mod disease, but it must have changed. And there the next one I use much came<--. Ah, yes. The tongue is also used a bit. The viking and behind-bars ones, otoh, is never, EVER used by me. Ahem, we need a better crying smilie. But I am strongly against any inclusion of a puke or frog smilie. Oooooooh, that one reminds me of panag. Where did he go?
                  Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
                  I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
                  Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

Originally posted by Wezil

I use it too. I'm just a lovable furry critter.

Comment

is probably the funnest smiley.

Comment

Originally posted by b etor
                        is probably the funnest smiley.

I use pretty often, too, especially in any thread involving either dogs or unconventionally cute animals.
                        THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
                        AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
                        AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
                        DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

Originally posted by LordShiva
                          That would cost me. But I guess DanQ can just deduct it from teh per-post amount he pays me to spam post here.
                          PolyCast Co-Host, Owner and Producer: entertaining | informing civ
                          >> PolyCast (Civ strategy), ModCast (Civ modding), TurnCast (Civ multiplay); One More Turn Dramedy

Comment

Originally posted by Nikolai
                            Oooooooh, that one reminds me of panag. Where did he go?
                            He's posting as Heresson now.

Comment

Anyone told Heresson?

So, we're agreed? Smiley counters are this minute being installed by the techno minions in the sub basement?

Comment

Working...
                              X