• Show
Clear All

• Moar Smiley Ideas

So everyone agrees that we need:
    -frog
    -vomit
    -better crying
    smilies, but here are some other ideas.

First of all, and , especially , are among teh most useful smilies here. I think we also need a and a that are shaking their heads (i.e. saying no). Observe:

So, LS, did Solver end up giving you that PCR

(i.e. shaking from side to side)

Do we have:
    -frog
    -vomit
    -better crying
    smilies yet?

(i.e. shaking from side to side)

Also, can :frownnod: be renamed to :sadnod:? Much easier to type that way, and then we can have :sadno:. Or maybe even call it :sadyes:.

Now teh other idea is a Happy Putin smiley. Siro (i.e. god of Photoshop and spam) said he'd make one, but, pray tell me, what good is making a Happy Putin smiley if it doesn't show up when one types in ":Putin:"?

I'm sure I have even more brilliant ideas, but I'll let you be amazed and convinced by these ones first before I post teh others.
    THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
    AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
    AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
    DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

No to changing any character combinations that generate smilies, nor do I see any use for a "Happy Putin" smilie... We're also still waiting for a better crying smilie example to regard.

As for a and a , if someone was willing to animate their static 'counterparts' they would be considered.
    PolyCast Co-Host, Owner and Producer: entertaining | informing civ
    >> PolyCast (Civ strategy), ModCast (Civ modding), TurnCast (Civ multiplay); One More Turn Dramedy

Comment

I disagree! These are bad ideas. (Reverse psychology)
      Long time member @ Apolyton
      Civilization player since the dawn of time

Comment

Originally posted by Lancer
        I disagree! These are bad ideas. (Reverse psychology)
        >> PolyCast (Civ strategy), ModCast (Civ modding), TurnCast (Civ multiplay); One More Turn Dramedy

Comment

LS

Comment

Comment

Comment

Nice work b etor!

I don't know why he saved my life. Maybe in those last moments he loved life more than he ever had before. Not just his life - anybody's life, my life. All he'd wanted were the same answers the rest of us want. Where did I come from? Where am I going? How long have I got? All I could do was sit there and watch him die.

Comment

Comment

The happy one might want to do slightly less "shake" though.
                    I don't know why he saved my life. Maybe in those last moments he loved life more than he ever had before. Not just his life - anybody's life, my life. All he'd wanted were the same answers the rest of us want. Where did I come from? Where am I going? How long have I got? All I could do was sit there and watch him die.

Comment

?

Comment

Originally posted by Nugog
                        Nice work b etor!

QFT

Let's see if I can find a slightly smugger happy one, and a sadder sad one.
                        THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES

Comment

Well I haven't found them yet, but I did find a better :toofunny: smiley: and a :wtf pekka: smiley:

:smalldance:

Comment

For the most part, all righty then.

1. New "Too Funny" smilie implemented (I like it better too, LS):
                            2. b etor's "Frown No" and "Happy No" (#2) added: ,

Comment

Comment

Working...
                              X