No announcement yet.

Am I the first exclusively OTF deity?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is this just a "Hey look everyone, I'm deity now" thread?

If so,

Asmodean
    Im not sure what Baruk Khazad is , but if they speak Judeo-Dwarvish, that would be "blessed are the dwarves" - lord of the mark

Comment

Part of me was hoping for a PCR, the other part of me was hoping for a +1.
      "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
      Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Originally posted by DrSpike
        How dare you use facts to counter Asher's statements. He will not approve.
        Wait, how do you know? Clearly Asher must be posting in OG for Spikey to have such a keen incite into Asher's behavior.
        I'm consitently stupid- Japher
        I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

OG is an OTF sub-fora in culture, relevance, and interestingness. The other forums are for Civ players.
          "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."

Comment

OG doesn't have OTF culture. And that forum is actually related to games, which is a step closer to Civ and the actual, you know, on-topic content. Don't be such a Civ hater
            Solver, WePlayCiv Co-Administrator
            I can kill you whenever I please... but not today. - The Cigarette Smoking Man

Comment

This site's topic is Civilization. Correct?
              Discussing something other than Civilization is considered what? Off the topic? Off-topic? What's the word?

Comment

Originally posted by DrSpike
                A warm glow?
                I'm sure there is a "counter" for that.
                "I am sick and tired of people who say that if you debate and you disagree with this administration somehow you're not patriotic. We should stand up and say we are Americans and we have a right to debate and disagree with any administration." - Hillary Clinton, 2003

Comment

Originally posted by Asher
                  This site's topic is Civilization. Correct?
                  Discussing something other than Civilization is considered what? Off the topic? Off-topic? What's the word?
                  If you count other games as part of off-topic, then there would be more off-topic deities from all the forum games.
                  USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA!
                  The video may avatar is from

Comment

Originally posted by PLATO

I'm sure there is a "counter" for that.
                    Such as?

Comment

Originally posted by Will

If you count other games as part of off-topic, then there would be more off-topic deities from all the forum games.
                      They don't count, because words cannot describe how lame those are.

Comment

Ok who unbanned him?

*"Winning is still the goal, and we cannot win if we lose (gawd, that was brilliant - you can quote me on that if you want. And con - I don't want to see that in your sig."- Beta

Comment

Ming, reportedly after he promised to behave.

Comment

Hmmm, so making a "I'm a deity now" thread counts as behaving?
                            There's no game in The Sims. It's not a game. It's like watching a tank of goldfishes and feed them occasionally. - Urban Ranger

Comment

If I were misbehaving, I'd discuss how creepy I find people with cartoon women as avatars on online forums.

Comment

Originally posted by conmcb25
                                Ok who unbanned him?

Who are you and why do you care about me?

Comment

Working...
                                X