Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

PolyCast Episode 27: "Don't Say Simplified" (Part 2)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PolyCast Episode 27: "Don't Say Simplified" (Part 2)

The twenty-seventh episode of PolyCast is in the can and out again with its release; "Don't Say Simplified (Part 2)" (59m59s) is the concluding instalment featuring Firaxis Games Executive Producer Barry Caudill and artist Dorian Newcomb on Civilization Revolution. It marks an unprecedented four new episodes in as many consecutive weeks for the ongoing podcast series.

Apolyton Civilization Site (ACS) staff member Matt "Nugog" G. again join regular co-hosts Daniel "DanQ" Quick, Wouter "Locutus" Snijders, Makaluha, Imran "Imran Siddiqui" Siddiqui interviewing the two Firaxians and discussing even more than that amongst themselves.

PolyCast is the official and regularly bi-weekly, one-hour audio production of ACS in an effort to give the Civ community now an interactive voice. The release of the show's next episode next week will mark five straight weeks of new episodes, yet another new record for the series. ACS is the only known website to produce its own Civ podcast.
    Last edited by DanQ; October 7, 2007, 14:28.
    PolyCast Co-Host, Owner and Producer: entertaining | informing civ
    >> PolyCast (Civ strategy), ModCast (Civ modding), TurnCast (Civ multiplay); One More Turn Dramedy

Summary of Topics

INTERVIEW (PT. 3) (02m01s)
    All about Civilization Revolution from BARRY and DORIAN.

NEWS (32m03s)
    Third quarter financial results for Civ series owner and publisher Take-Two Interactive.

VAULT (SENATE) (33m07s)
    Whether or not to build Colosseums in Civilization IV.

MODCAST (35m26s)
    Leaders that should not be in in Civ series (with something about a second Holy Roman emperor and writing to Boudica), outrage over changes to the Viking scenario music in CivIV and changing difficulty level mid-game.

INTERVIEW (PT. 4) (44m47s)
    A number of miscellaneous questions for BARRY and DORIAN.

VAULT (MAILBAG) (56m14s)
    Finding copies of Sid Meier's original Civ... for the Mac.
    >> PolyCast (Civ strategy), ModCast (Civ modding), TurnCast (Civ multiplay); One More Turn Dramedy

Comment

This is good stuff!

I'm getting well hooked on these (as I listen to more of them and get used to the voices). I've been listening since #22, and while some are more of interest than others, all ARE interesting.

I apologize for not being more appreciative in the past.

Comment

Originally posted by Jaybe
        This is good stuff!

Agreed!
        I don't know why he saved my life. Maybe in those last moments he loved life more than he ever had before. Not just his life - anybody's life, my life. All he'd wanted were the same answers the rest of us want. Where did I come from? Where am I going? How long have I got? All I could do was sit there and watch him die.

Comment

Originally posted by Jaybe
          This is good stuff!

I'm getting well hooked on these (as I listen to more of them and get used to the voices). I've been listening since #22, and while some are more of interest than others, all ARE interesting.
          On behalf of the team, thank you kindly.

Originally posted by Nugog

Agreed!

Comment

Hey, quit making fun of my old laptop.

Jon

Comment

Originally posted by Jon Shafer
              Hey, quit making fun of my old laptop.

Comment

I couldn't find the thread at CFC? What's up! Granted, I also forgot that I had already downloaded the podcast, which was the whole reason I was looking for the thread. :sad:
                Civ4 CFC Hall of Fame: Forums, Rules, FAQ, Tables, Email: hof.civfanatics@gmail.com

Comment

Dan posted it in the CivRev forum and merely bumped the ep 26 thread in the BtS forum.

That's what you get if you complain about the advertising
                  Administrator of WePlayCiv -- Civ5 Info Centre | Forum | Gallery

Comment

Yeah, Methos, you brought that one on yourself .
                    “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                    - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Originally posted by Imran Siddiqui

Yeah, Methos, you brought that one on yourself .
                      Yeah, I was afraid of that. Bad timing of a joke, huh?
                      Civ4 CFC Hall of Fame: Forums, Rules, FAQ, Tables, Email: hof.civfanatics@gmail.com

Comment

Working...
                      X