Gramphos Promoted to Technical Director

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gramphos Promoted to Technical Director

Senior Apolyton Civilization Site (ACS) staff member Viktor "Gramphos" Griph's title now accurately reflects the title that he has held for some months in practical terms. He is formally taking over the position of Technical Director from Markos "MarkG" Giannopoulos now that the site's move from the 'Settler III' to 'Settler IV' server is complete.

Giannopoulos remains on ACS' Senior Staff with the title of Co-Founder, offering technical advice and assistance as called upon. Gramphos was most previously Technical Manager.
    PolyCast Co-Host, Owner and Producer: entertaining | informing civ
    >> PolyCast (Civ strategy), ModCast (Civ modding), TurnCast (Civ multiplay); One More Turn Dramedy

Congrats Gramphos and thanks for all the work you're doing
    Solver, WePlayCiv Co-Administrator
    I can kill you whenever I please... but not today. - The Cigarette Smoking Man

Comment

So the technical manager is now the technical director?

Pray tell, who's the new technical manager? And what is the difference?

Comment

Oh Wiggie...

The Technical Director leads all technical efforts and is the boss of other technical staff members.
        Solver, WePlayCiv Co-Administrator
        I can kill you whenever I please... but not today. - The Cigarette Smoking Man

Comment

Originally posted by Solver
          Oh Wiggie...

The Technical Director leads all technical efforts and is the boss of other technical staff members.

The Technical Assistant is second in the technical staff hierarchy except where a Technical Manager is present -- then it's Manager second, Assistant third.
          >> PolyCast (Civ strategy), ModCast (Civ modding), TurnCast (Civ multiplay); One More Turn Dramedy

Comment

You didn't answer my question. Who's the current technical manager and technical assistant? (There should be at least 6 more technical positions BTW. the more the merrier)

Comment

Originally posted by Wiglaf
              You didn't answer my question. Who's the current technical manager and technical assistant?
              I hadn't had the opportunity to post about it to that point as I was addressing your earlier inquiries. See http://apolyton.net/forums/showthrea...hreadid=170222 (new Assistant; Manager position no longer applicable).

Comment

Congrats Gramphos, you so deserve this and may your future endeavors be known as appreciated, while not necessarily allways being given personal thanks, many here do appreciate your expertise

Grandpa Troll
                Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

Congrats Gramphos
                  <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
                  I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

Let your every day be full of joy, love the child that holds your hand, let your wife delight in your embrace, for these alone are the concerns of humanity.
                    The BtS Pitboss Team Democracy Game has just started!!!
                    Come and test your metal in the Apolyton Civ4 Beyond the Sword Tri-League Tournament
                    Tohunga o kairākau of Southern Cross in the Warlords Pitboss Team Democracy Game, and Member of the Great Council and Curator of The Khan's Compendium for The Horde in the Civ4 Team Democracy Game

Comment

Congrats Gramphos, this is well deserved for all the hard work you do behind the scenes.

Comment

Gramphos
                        I don't know why he saved my life. Maybe in those last moments he loved life more than he ever had before. Not just his life - anybody's life, my life. All he'd wanted were the same answers the rest of us want. Where did I come from? Where am I going? How long have I got? All I could do was sit there and watch him die.

Comment

Keeping Poly afloat
                          I love being beaten by women - Lorizael

Comment

lol Dan fired MarkG
                            THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
                            AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
                            AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
                            DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

So Markos is almost out?

Well, congrats Gramphos!
                              Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
                              I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
                              Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

Working...
                              X