Missing thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Missing thread

Has anyone seen it? It's about three pages long and answers to "I rule". It hasn't been seen in hours and I'm starting to get worried about it.
    "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
    "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
    AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
    AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
    DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

It is a cute little thread but I'm afraid about it being out alone after dark.
      "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
      "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

Comment

Maybe we could organise a search party? Maybe ask one of the new Apo news editors to post a news item and ask everyone to be on the lookout for it? Poor thread
          Within weeks they'll be re-opening the shipyards
          And notifying the next of kin
          Once again...

Comment

It's the not knowing that is the hardest.

Is it dead in a ditch somewhere? Seriously injured and unable to make its way home? Oh, my poor thread.

Comment

It was removed because it was SPAM!

or so I was told

Sorry Wezil, if you still need help, i could possibly email you or PM you, but it was deemed horse hockey and thus removed.

I dare say by us even mentioning it we could be ~shudder~ banned for daring to ask a simple question.

I personally dont care, my conscience is clear, I was trying to help you, seriously and am offended it was removed, not surprised, just offended

But like has been stated before, you dont have to like it here, this site belongs to those who make decisions, best on what is best for the community or something to that effect.....

Gramps
              Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

Originally posted by Grandpa Troll
                It was removed because it was SPAM!

or so I was told

It started as spam but had grown into a useful thread.

Sorry Wezil, if you still need help, i could possibly email you or PM you, but it was deemed horse hockey and thus removed.

No, that's alright. I shall take it as a sign the mods really don't want me to know how to attach stuff.

I dare say by us even mentioning it we could be ~shudder~ banned for daring to ask a simple question.

My question was innocent. When I left this morning b/c of server troubles (still present btw) I said I would check in later for further help. When I returned I couldn't find the thread to see your response.

I personally dont care, my conscience is clear, I was trying to help you, seriously and am offended it was removed, not surprised, just offended

Yes, I concur.

But like has been stated before, you dont have to like it here, this site belongs to those who make decisions, best on what is best for the community or something to that effect.....

Gramps
                Yes, it is their house. Seems strange they insist on annoying the guests however. I see ads and banners and whatnot - I can only surmise they would like to have people come visit.

I've been posting here for 8 years now, you would think they would understand I too only want what is best for the site. Sadly, the mods won't even answer my inquiries.

Anyway, thanks for your assistance GT. Enough said.

Comment

The guys in charge actually killed this poor little innocent thread? Man, what is the world coming to...
                  Within weeks they'll be re-opening the shipyards
                  And notifying the next of kin
                  Once again...

Comment

Wezil, join the masses

Be well, some here for some reason still care

Gramps
                    Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

I'm shocked, shocked to find that gambling is going on in here!

Comment

Working...
                      X