Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RobWorham
    Now now!!!

No handbags please on our unofficial, undetailed staff announcement thread thanks!!!
    Do you have teh banning powers?
    THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
    AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
    AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
    DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

Post a PM and let's find out.

Comment

Originally posted by DrSpike
        Post a PM and let's find out.
        OK, I'll post yours

PM from DrSpike
        Hi LS. I just need to vent, all teh new admins are n00bs and they should have made me admin instead I know you aren't as accomplished a spammer as I am, but you should help me spam about their n00bishness. Also, I still can't believe we don't have:
        -frog
        -vomit
        -better crying
        smilies yet.
        Also, I'm feeling confused right now, because I know I'm straight, but I have this huge mancrush on you. I don't know what this means

Now let's see what happens.

BTW, I disagree with you about Nugog and RobWorham I think they would make fine mods.
        THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
        AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
        AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
        DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

The reports of my death have been overstated.

I don't know why he saved my life. Maybe in those last moments he loved life more than he ever had before. Not just his life - anybody's life, my life. All he'd wanted were the same answers the rest of us want. Where did I come from? Where am I going? How long have I got? All I could do was sit there and watch him die.

Comment

Yeah well this 'staff' thing is spreading.
            Long time member @ Apolyton
            Civilization player since the dawn of time

Comment

Originally posted by LordShiva

OK, I'll post yours

PM from DrSpike
              Hi LS. I just need to vent, all teh new admins are n00bs and they should have made me admin instead I know you aren't as accomplished a spammer as I am, but you should help me spam about their n00bishness. Also, I still can't believe we don't have:
              -frog
              -vomit
              -better crying
              smilies yet.
              Also, I'm feeling confused right now, because I know I'm straight, but I have this huge mancrush on you. I don't know what this means

Now let's see what happens.

BTW, I disagree with you about Nugog and RobWorham I think they would make fine mods.

Comment

I think LS wins this thread.......................
                *"Winning is still the goal, and we cannot win if we lose (gawd, that was brilliant - you can quote me on that if you want. And con - I don't want to see that in your sig."- Beta

Comment

Originally posted by Nugog
                  The reports of my death have been overstated.

wow - look, someone is using his login already

tragic
                  Gurka 17, People of the Valley
                  I am of the Horde.

Comment

Working...
                  X