Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Will
    Civ Worlds?
    /me slowly scratches chin, lowers glasses to tip of nose, looks Will straight in his eye and sez..Its a place where Civ's either coexist or go for broke in an all out war

Hope this helps
    Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

Originally posted by Will
      Civ Worlds?
      Yeah. It's going to be awesome.
      Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
      I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
      Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

When it becomes 'official', that's when they start earning the big bucks? Get a mug? Pay double for plus? What?

Oh I get it! This is only a 'Community' forum announcement. When it is revealed in the 'Apolyton' forum it's official, yes?

It's kind of confusing with the two distinct forums all combobulated as they are.

Long time member @ Apolyton
        Civilization player since the dawn of time

Comment

Originally posted by Lancer
          combobulated
          Now I'm confused!!!

And thanks for the support guys!!!

FOR THE HORDE!!!!!
          Let your every day be full of joy, love the child that holds your hand, let your wife delight in your embrace, for these alone are the concerns of humanity.
          The BtS Pitboss Team Democracy Game has just started!!!
          Come and test your metal in the Apolyton Civ4 Beyond the Sword Tri-League Tournament
          Tohunga o kairākau of Southern Cross in the Warlords Pitboss Team Democracy Game, and Member of the Great Council and Curator of The Khan's Compendium for The Horde in the Civ4 Team Democracy Game

Comment

two finer chaps you would not find
            A proud member of the "Apolyton Story Writers Guild".There are many great stories at the Civ 3 stories forum, do yourself a favour and visit the forum. Lose yourself in one of many epic tales and be inspired to write yourself, as I was.

Comment

sadly I have to announce that nugog and his family were swallowed up by a stray ceremonial dragon in Dixon st Sydney the other night

a sad loss I know

and yet another of the many tragedies that will not get full coverage in the upcoming APEC celebrations - opps

good luck to Rob (and FeMme) on their new positions

not that I am saying FeMme organised this - but............
              Gurka 17, People of the Valley
              I am of the Horde.

Comment

Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Originally posted by Paddy
                  sadly I have to announce that nugog and his family were swallowed up by a stray ceremonial dragon in Dixon st Sydney the other night

a sad loss I know

and yet another of the many tragedies that will not get full coverage in the upcoming APEC celebrations - opps

good luck to Rob (and FeMme) on their new positions

not that I am saying FeMme organised this - but............
                  I love being beaten by women - Lorizael

Comment

Originally posted by LordShiva
                    I want to be on teh staff, too
                    Teh birthday announcer

Comment

Teh Spam Dispenser

Comment

i would not make a good staff member, as much as i would like to be one. my temper/music videos/past posts/reputation would backfire on me in literal days. but it would be fun...
                        Order of the Fly
                        Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

Originally posted by Zoid
                          Teh Spam Dispenser
                          I thought you were already on teh staff
                          THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
                          AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
                          AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
                          DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

Nope...

Comment

Now now!!!

No handbags please on our unofficial, undetailed staff announcement thread thanks!!!
                              Let your every day be full of joy, love the child that holds your hand, let your wife delight in your embrace, for these alone are the concerns of humanity.
                              The BtS Pitboss Team Democracy Game has just started!!!
                              Come and test your metal in the Apolyton Civ4 Beyond the Sword Tri-League Tournament
                              Tohunga o kairākau of Southern Cross in the Warlords Pitboss Team Democracy Game, and Member of the Great Council and Curator of The Khan's Compendium for The Horde in the Civ4 Team Democracy Game

Comment

Ok, handbags away...

Comment

Working...
                                X