Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well well, Jon and I do have a history
    Solver, WePlayCiv Co-Administrator
    I can kill you whenever I please... but not today. - The Cigarette Smoking Man

Comment

Okay, I believe that Jon now has the distinction of having the second-worst sound quality of all people. The absolute record, of course, goes to Soren, who sounded like he was en route to Mars while recording

Comment

Originally posted by Solver
        Okay, I believe that Jon now has the distinction of having the second-worst sound quality of all people. The absolute record, of course, goes to Soren, who sounded like he was en route to Mars while recording
        How do you know Soren wasn't as he may have already been doing research for Spore in SPACE?

Comment

Okay, I'm extremely disappointed in Jon, actually saying something good about me? Come on Jon, you can do better than that!

Comment

Hey, I SAID it was intense.

And I prefer to think Soren is doing research for SMAC2.
            Consul.

Back to the ROOTS of addiction. My first missed poll!

Comment

Yes, we were generous in particular with the PLUS subscriptions as they were/are for questions for Alex and Jon. This was also the first time that such an offer was made in relation to a PolyCast episode, and typically in future they would and will be 1-3 months in length probably (e.g. questions for "Kael"). Everyone is welcome who is a recipient.

As for Soren's audio back in Episodes 3-4, we're still not exactly certain what happened there...

Originally posted by Solver
              Okay, I'm extremely disappointed in Jon, actually saying something good about me? Come on Jon, you can do better than that!

As for my puns, the banana one at least is gold...
              PolyCast Co-Host, Owner and Producer: entertaining | informing civ
              >> PolyCast (Civ strategy), ModCast (Civ modding), TurnCast (Civ multiplay); One More Turn Dramedy

Comment

Yah, I just hear the name Solver and start throwing **** around .
                “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Like I said elsewhere, it sounded like a bloody Vax machine! Like the old big-ass wheel-around types from the 80's.

BTW Jon, interesting comments about stacked combat.

Comment

If you listen closely you can also hear the poor laptop's hard drive making noises.

Jon

Comment

Originally posted by Jon Shafer

If you listen closely you can also hear the poor laptop's hard drive making noises.

Jon
                      I was using my monitor's speakers because my regular speakers weren't working at the time. Since I had no bass, I could barely hear your fan.
                      USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA!
                      The video may avatar is from

Comment

Originally posted by Jon Shafer

Jon
                        Oh okay, so it's a ThinkPad then.

Comment

Actually it's a Gateway, from 2002.

Jon

Comment

You'd best ask Sid for a raise.

Comment

I'm sure he blows all his money on booze and fast woman (who play Civ )
                              Companions the creator seeks, not corpses, not herds and believers. Fellow creators, the creator seeks - those who write new values on new tablets. Companions the creator seeks, and fellow harvesters; for everything about him is ripe for the harvest. - Thus spoke Zarathustra, Fredrick Nietzsche

Comment

Originally posted by MrWhereItsAt
                                I'll make sure to put on a rully thuck kaywee accent, eh?

Was one of the better Polycasts for a while IMO.
                                I don't know why he saved my life. Maybe in those last moments he loved life more than he ever had before. Not just his life - anybody's life, my life. All he'd wanted were the same answers the rest of us want. Where did I come from? Where am I going? How long have I got? All I could do was sit there and watch him die.

Comment

Working...
                                X