Banner/Ad Problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Banner/Ad Problem

If the "fanleague" ad is on the page when loading the page will not complete loading.

If I refresh (and get a new ad) the page will load fine.

Enough details?

Thanx.
    "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
    "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

A good start to your report.

Which ad size(s)? What browser/version are you using? Screenshot?
    PolyCast Co-Host, Owner and Producer: entertaining | informing civ
    >> PolyCast (Civ strategy), ModCast (Civ modding), TurnCast (Civ multiplay); One More Turn Dramedy

Comment

You don't realize how tech impaired I am do you?

I'll try.

The ad was a banner ad at the top of the OT page (when viewing the list of threads).

I use Explorer version......not sure.

Windows version....not sure.

A screenshot? You are joking right?

edit: Windows XP

Not a huge problem as a quick refresh to the page will usually get me a new ad. Just thought you might like to know.
      Last edited by Wezil; August 8, 2007, 15:32.
      "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
      "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by Wezil
        You don't realize how tech impaired I am do you?
        We'll work through it.

I'll try.

The ad was a banner ad at the top of the OT page (when viewing the list of threads).
        OK then -- standard size (468x60).

I use Explorer version......not sure.
        Internet Explorer then. To determine your version go to the "Help" menu and click on 'About Internet Explorer'.

Windows version.... [XP]
        That shouldn't be an issue regardless, but 'k.

A screenshot? You are joking right?
        Hit the "Print Screen" key on your keyboard. Open Paint (Start>All Programs>Accessories); go to the "Edit" menu and click on 'Paste'. Go to the "File" menu and click on 'Save'. From the 'Save as Type' pull-down menu, choose 'JPEG...' and fill in an appropriate filename.

Attach image to a follow-up post here.
        PolyCast Co-Host, Owner and Producer: entertaining | informing civ
        >> PolyCast (Civ strategy), ModCast (Civ modding), TurnCast (Civ multiplay); One More Turn Dramedy

Comment

I haven't seen the ad again since. Figures.

I'll let you know if it reappears.

Comment

Working...
          X