Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Getting a Script Error

When I go to "My Threads" I'm getting this error:

Civ4 CFC Hall of Fame: Forums, Rules, FAQ, Tables, Email: hof.civfanatics@gmail.com

We use a highly customised/hacked version of our forum software. Unfortunately, one of the hacks that Locutus and Gramphos put in there was to generate annoying little errors like these for everyone with "CFC" in his/her username.

Sorry!
    THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
    AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
    AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
    DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

Never mind LS.

This will be looked into. Thanks for reporting it, Methos.
      PolyCast Co-Host, Owner and Producer: entertaining | informing civ
      >> PolyCast (Civ strategy), ModCast (Civ modding), TurnCast (Civ multiplay); One More Turn Dramedy

Comment

Did you successfully use mythreads before the move to settler4?
        Creator of the Civ3MultiTool

Comment

Originally posted by Gramphos
          Did you successfully use mythreads before the move to settler4?
          Yes. My threads is bookmarked and though I only come here occaisionally (about 2 or 3 times a day), this was my first instance of the problem. It started happening on another page as well. Prior to this reply, I bounced around different forums, threads, and mythreads and couldn't get the error to come up again. Odd.
          Civ4 CFC Hall of Fame: Forums, Rules, FAQ, Tables, Email: hof.civfanatics@gmail.com

Comment

Do you remember if any specific ad were shown when you got the error?
            Creator of the Civ3MultiTool

Comment

Originally posted by Gramphos
              Do you remember if any specific ad were shown when you got the error?
              No, I don't recall any specific ads. If it happens again, I'll take a screenshot of all ads viewing.

Comment

Originally posted by Methos from CFC

No, I don't recall any specific ads. If it happens again, I'll take a screenshot of all ads viewing.
                Another fine reason to pay for 'Poly Plus.

I don't know why he saved my life. Maybe in those last moments he loved life more than he ever had before. Not just his life - anybody's life, my life. All he'd wanted were the same answers the rest of us want. Where did I come from? Where am I going? How long have I got? All I could do was sit there and watch him die.

Comment

Working...
                X