This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DanQ

Perhaps with you, you use and cynically, but in the absence of any smilies that 'really' reflect that...
    We need:
    -frog
    -vomit
    -better crying
    smilies.
    THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
    AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
    AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
    DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

QFT

Comment

You know, you are supposed to quote something when using that abbrivation.
        Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
        I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
        Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

I did the new apolyton logo:
          Attached Files

Comment

Where is our birthday cake/present/special/something?
            Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10

Comment

Hey! Wait! It's not the 26th yet! You fooled us over at the OT!

Comment

what date is it then?

Comment

26th five minutes ago.

Comment

Look at the date and time of your thread

Comment

You're right. And as I said to LS in the other thread, I blame Vista and it's obvious use of crack. I'm sure it showed 25th an hour ago.

Comment

Originally posted by Nikolai
                        I blame Vista and it's obvious use of crack.
                        @ Piracy
                        THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
                        AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
                        AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
                        DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

No, not that kind of crack.

Comment

I was hoping the logo would be like the first 7
                            USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA!
                            The video may avatar is from

Comment

Originally posted by Nikolai
                              Where is our birthday cake/present/special/something?
                              As soon as is possible.

Originally posted by Sirotnikov
                              I did the new apolyton logo:
                              PolyCast Co-Host, Owner and Producer: entertaining | informing civ
                              >> PolyCast (Civ strategy), ModCast (Civ modding), TurnCast (Civ multiplay); One More Turn Dramedy

Comment

If I could wind back Time..

Happy Birthday Apolyton.

On the ISDG 2012 team at the heart of CiviLIZation

Comment

Working...
                                X