This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm out of here.

At least until New Year's. Poly isn't fun like it used to be plus the mods just don't seem interested in actually enforcing rules fairly and for everyone. I'm tired of the personal attacks from the same two posters who follow me around in every thread posting the same lies about me and having the mods not do anything. Well, they did tell me they'd ban me if I responded but as far as I can tell the usual suspects never got banned even though Ming continually sent "This is your last warning!" e-mails. These people would just make another personal attack with in hours yet the mods wouldn't back up their threats.

All of that pissed me off but it isn't the reason I'm leaving. I'm leaving because poly just isn't fun and rather sucks these days. There isn't meaningful conversations very often and that's sad because this place used to be jumping. Maybe one day the owners will decide to think about why so many rank and file posters have left and will change things but I doubt it. They'll keep doing what they've always done even if the forum's activity keeps shrinking. Oh, well.
    Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Bye

Keep on Civin'
    RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Working...
    X