Civ console game forum?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Civ console game forum?

just curious, will 'poly start one, now that Take2 has announced the upcoming game?
    "A person cannot approach the divine by reaching beyond the human. To become human, is what this individual person, has been created for.” Martin Buber

There's no need IMO, it isn't a broad topic to say it least. Don't we have a Civ general forum?
    Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
    I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
    Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

If not it most probably would be in Non-Windows based games section of CIV IV

Gramps
      Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

Yeah, best to encompass this within the existing structure - we don't want to encourage them.

Comment

We need a sub-forum suggestion sub-forum.
          THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
          AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
          AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
          DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

Comment

Good lord, no. Not unless the game is actually *good*.

(Jon, feel free to send me a playable test copy so I can see if it's actually good... )
              <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
              I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

Add any specific suggestions you may have to the following thread:

PolyCast Co-Host, Owner and Producer: entertaining | informing civ
                >> PolyCast (Civ strategy), ModCast (Civ modding), TurnCast (Civ multiplay); One More Turn Dramedy

Comment

I wasn't suggesting people post ideas in the thread from my post you quoted, just pointing out LS was a little slow in his quip.

Comment

Working...
                  X