Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You gotta ask the guys who posted in there. Guys like Dauphin, Doddler and others. But as far as I recall it was around 6 years ago

Asmodean
    Im not sure what Baruk Khazad is , but if they speak Judeo-Dwarvish, that would be "blessed are the dwarves" - lord of the mark

Comment

Originally posted by Eli

I think it was Area 25, and I still think that AH was the snitch.
      Actually I guess I also had to do with it, since I used an animated gif avatar with a secret frame that mentioned the secret forum.

Comment

Originally posted by Sirotnikov

Actually I guess I also had to do with it, since I used an animated gif avatar with a secret frame that mentioned the secret forum.
        I don't think anyone bothered to look for hidden frames in avatars. It's all about our Australian friend.
        "Beware of he who would deny you access to information, for in his heart he dreams himself your master" - Commissioner Pravin Lal.

Comment

I again advocate the imposition of a post-per-day-limit rule.
          DISCLAIMER: the author of the above written texts does not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for any offence and insult; disrespect, arrogance and related forms of demeaning behaviour; discrimination based on race, gender, age, income class, body mass, living area, political voting-record, football fan-ship and musical preference; insensitivity towards material, emotional or spiritual distress; and attempted emotional or financial black-mailing, skirt-chasing or death-threats perceived by the reader of the said written texts.

Comment

Scenario:
            There is a limit of 30 ppd.
            Poster X has posted 30 posts this day.
            Poster X has a serious and important thing to say, like a revolutionary Civ strategy or something personal.
            But he has posted his share today, so he have to wait to the next day.
            But in the mean time poster X has been hit by a car, loosing his memory.
            So there will be no revolutionary strategy, nor any juicy personal stuff.
            Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
            I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
            Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

Originally posted by Colonâ„¢
              I again advocate the imposition of a post-per-day-limit rule.
              There already is one for non-Plus. It's 2 posts per minute.

Comment

Originally posted by Nikolai
                Scenario:
                There is a limit of 30 ppd.
                Poster X has posted 30 posts this day.
                Poster X has a serious and important thing to say, like a revolutionary Civ strategy or something personal.
                But he has posted his share today, so he have to wait to the next day.
                But in the mean time poster X has been hit by a car, loosing his memory.
                So there will be no revolutionary strategy, nor any juicy personal stuff.
                His own fault for spending his quota on meaningless drivel.
                DISCLAIMER: the author of the above written texts does not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for any offence and insult; disrespect, arrogance and related forms of demeaning behaviour; discrimination based on race, gender, age, income class, body mass, living area, political voting-record, football fan-ship and musical preference; insensitivity towards material, emotional or spiritual distress; and attempted emotional or financial black-mailing, skirt-chasing or death-threats perceived by the reader of the said written texts.

Comment

Originally posted by Asmodean

You're right...it was Area 25, and yes...teh general consensus was that it was AH who ratted them out

Asmodean
                  I'm still mad no one told me about it.

Comment

I still haven't received an answer to my previous thread, but why does this silly, arbitrary rule still stand? Let each thread stand on its own merits...
                    Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Originally posted by DrSpike

There already is one for non-Plus. It's 2 posts per minute.
                      That would be 172,000 posts a day. I actually think it would be when your keyboard caches on fire.
                      USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA!
                      The video may avatar is from

Comment

you actually calculated that out?

Comment

How can 2 posts a minute x 60 minutes x 24 hours become 172 000 ppd?

Even with 1 post per second it becomes much less.
                          Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
                          I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
                          Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

Originally posted by Dis
                            you actually calculated that out?
                            Not very well.

Comment

Originally posted by Provost Harrison
                              I still haven't received an answer to my previous thread, but why does this silly, arbitrary rule still stand? Let each thread stand on its own merits...
                              Perhaps I can answer PH, what is your question, for I shall clarify if possible
                              Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

Originally posted by Nikolai
                                How can 2 posts a minute x 60 minutes x 24 hours become 172 000 ppd?

Even with 1 post per second it becomes much less.
                                I accidently did it for 2 posts a second instead of a minute. I come out be 2,880 posts a day.
                                USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA!
                                The video may avatar is from

Comment

Working...
                                X