X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Questions regard the "two threads per day" rule

Dear Administration,

If you create two threads, but one gets deleted, do you get to create another one?

What about if one is closed?

Does the rule apply to the OT, History, and Sports fora individually, or collectively?

If two threads are merged into one, do neither, either, or both thread starters get to post another thread?

Sincerely,
    Me
    THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
    AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
    AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
    DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

I'll take a shot at this, and Ming can correct me later.
    Two thread in the OT. But if you overdo it in the sports or history forum I'm sure you'll hear from us.

If one gets deleted/closed, It depends on why it was deleted/closed, and then it's a mod's judgement call.
    Let's say you started a dup thread because the dup had an obscure title and you didn't notice. In most cases no one will care if you start another one.
    But if you start a thread that is against the rules, and it's deleted, that's your two for the day.
    Merged threads don't happen often but I'm sure the deleted guidelines would cover this case too.

Heck one time someone created three and wasn't punished, but if you did it, i'm sure we'd notice and ban you for 2 weeks
    It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
    RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

I actually do it all the time (without noticing) and never get caught, so I just assume I'm above the law

My questions were more for the benefit of teh commoners
      THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES

Comment

Ok then, I guess I'll have to pay more attention.
        And actually playing with time zones makes it possible for us to miss it.
        It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
        RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Originally posted by LordShiva
          I actually do it all the time (without noticing) and never get caught, so I just assume I'm above the law

you aren't supposed to mention what you get away with.

It's like those DL's I have...

Comment

Best thing was back when we had area 51. Basically it was a forum that was forgotten about by the mods because it had been emptied and taken off the forum list. But it was still there. You could access it if you knew it's number.

People had a blast in there. Trash talking the mods...all that kinda stuff. In the end someone couldn't keep their mouthes shut. So yeah...if you get away with something...don't mention it

Asmodean
            Im not sure what Baruk Khazad is , but if they speak Judeo-Dwarvish, that would be "blessed are the dwarves" - lord of the mark

Comment

Do "Part 2" threads count?
              USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA!
              The video may avatar is from

Comment

Originally posted by Will9
                Do "Part 2" threads count?
                For you, yes. In fact, the rule is that Will9s are allowed 0 threads per day

Comment

LordShiva, I appeal to your having the pulse of the peeps, doth thou feelest fullfilled with knowledge from the fruit of the Poly Tree?

If it be nought, prayeth I thee, how may we further accomodate thee while being a soujourner in this part of the territories?

Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

For you, yes. In fact, the rule is that Will9s are allowed 0 threads per day
                    But I've already starte da thread today that hasn't been closed.
                    USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA!
                    The video may avatar is from

Comment

Originally posted by Asmodean
                      Best thing was back when we had area 51. Basically it was a forum that was forgotten about by the mods because it had been emptied and taken off the forum list. But it was still there. You could access it if you knew it's number.

People had a blast in there. Trash talking the mods...all that kinda stuff. In the end someone couldn't keep their mouthes shut. So yeah...if you get away with something...don't mention it

Asmodean
                      I think it was Area 25, and I still think that AH was the snitch.
                      "Beware of he who would deny you access to information, for in his heart he dreams himself your master" - Commissioner Pravin Lal.

Comment

That or the fact that even the mods skim past your threads.

Comment

Originally posted by DrSpike

That or the fact that even the mods skim past your threads.

Not necessarily my friend
                          Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

Originally posted by Eli

I think it was Area 25, and I still think that AH was the snitch.
                            You're right...it was Area 25, and yes...teh general consensus was that it was AH who ratted them out

Asmodean
                            Im not sure what Baruk Khazad is , but if they speak Judeo-Dwarvish, that would be "blessed are the dwarves" - lord of the mark

Comment

When was this forum still going strong? First time I heard of it was pretty recently.
                              Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
                              I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
                              Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

Working...
                              X