"Server too busy"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Server too busy"

There's been a recurrance of these over the past couple of days. Anyone else getting them?
    The genesis of the "evil Finn" concept- Evil, evil Finland

I haven't noticed anything myself, but view-count on threads seems to be disabled, which is a sign of the server having somewhat of a hard time.

Comment

Yep, I've been seeing that message today.

-Arrian
      grog want tank...Grog Want Tank... GROG WANT TANK!

The trick isn't to break some eggs to make an omelette, it's convincing the eggs to break themselves in order to aspire to omelettehood.

Comment

I've encountered that message several times the last 2-3 days.
        Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
        I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
        Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

We are currently investigating a/the higher than normal server load; we have some strong leads, but nothing definitive just yet.

We thank you for your continued patience as we work to resolve this.
          PolyCast Co-Host, Owner and Producer: entertaining | informing civ
          >> PolyCast (Civ strategy), ModCast (Civ modding), TurnCast (Civ multiplay); One More Turn Dramedy

Comment

I hope it's not the babe thread.

I got those last night about 5:30 AM. Which seems like a strange time for the load. Though perhaps all the east coast US'ns were logging on at that time from working checking the posts when they should be working. . Says the man who is unemployed and plays computer games all day.

Comment

This problem should now be resolved. Credit goes to the combined efforts of Locutus, Solver, Gramphos and MarkG.
              >> PolyCast (Civ strategy), ModCast (Civ modding), TurnCast (Civ multiplay); One More Turn Dramedy

Comment

Was it my fault?
                THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
                AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
                AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
                DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

Thanks guys. We really do appreciate you all put into this site.

Comment

Originally posted by LordShiva
                    Was it my fault?
                    No.

Originally posted by Dis
                    Thanks guys. We really do appreciate you all put into this site.

On behalf of the ACS staff and administration, .

Comment

Originally posted by DanQ
                      This problem should now be resolved. Credit goes to the combined efforts of Locutus, Solver, Gramphos and MarkG.
                      Thanks all.

Comment

Great.
                        Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
                        I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
                        Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

Originally posted by DanQ
                          Great
                          This space is empty... or is it?

Comment

Working...
                          X