Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ming
    It's nice to see somebody listened to it

Since I participated, I gave it a try. And even though I have a biased opinion I found it entertaining as well.

I'm going back and listening to some of the past efforts now.
    PolyCast Co-Host, Owner and Producer: entertaining | informing civ
    >> PolyCast (Civ strategy), ModCast (Civ modding), TurnCast (Civ multiplay); One More Turn Dramedy

Comment

Dan doesn't force staff to listen to it?

I thought that was one of the requirements.

JM
      /jk
      Jon Miller-
      I AM.CANADIAN
      GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

Originally posted by Jon Miller

Don't tell Dan!! I'd have been sacked a long time ago if that was enforced!

Though, seriously, it is kind of funny how little I do with Polycast other than suggest microphones and just talk for 1.5 hours every few weeks . I do my reading of news articles while Dan or Maka talk and I just rely on my presupposition that the PolyCasts are perfect and therefore I need not listen to them .
        “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
        - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Originally posted by Jon Miller

JM
          /jk

Originally posted by Imran Siddiqui

Don't tell Dan!! I'd have been sacked a long time ago if that was enforced!
          >> PolyCast (Civ strategy), ModCast (Civ modding), TurnCast (Civ multiplay); One More Turn Dramedy

Comment

you also may want to respond with to the part I edited in my last post, Dan .
            “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
            - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Originally posted by Imran Siddiqui
              Though, seriously, it is kind of funny how little I do with Polycast other than suggest microphones and just talk for 1.5 hours every few weeks .
              That's going to change.

Comment

Was quite busy last few weeks- didn't have time for poly- now that I finally got around to listening to the 12th episode I've only good things to say about it. Nice
                I'm not buying BtS until Firaxis impliments the "contiguous cultural border negates colony tax" concept.

Comment

Hmm, I can't download the file. If I try downloading it, it returns a 3 kb file

Comment

Does it have a .m3u extention by any chance? If so, that's a file that lets some players (at least WinAmp, not sure about others) play the mp3 files streaming. If your player doesn't support that, click on the episode names instead to get the mp3 file itself (some software, such as QuickTime, lets you stream those directly as well). Or use the Flash player near the top of the main page.
                    Administrator of WePlayCiv -- Civ5 Info Centre | Forum | Gallery

Comment

I clicked on the MP3 file... I think it's the proxy at work. I just clicked on it here at home and it's working fine.

Comment

wtf is PolyCast?
                        "I realise I hold the key to freedom,
                        I cannot let my life be ruled by threads" The Web Frogs
                        Middle East!

Comment

Originally posted by Heresson
                          wtf is PolyCast?
                          That's as old as the following: turn the record over.

Comment

Originally posted by _BuRjaCi_
                            Was quite busy last few weeks- didn't have time for poly- now that I finally got around to listening to the 12th episode I've only good things to say about it. Nice
                            Glad you enjoyed it!

Comment

Working...
                            X