PolyCast "Cut!: Episode 05"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PolyCast "Cut!: Episode 05"

During post-production on every episode of PolyCast, Apolyton Civilization Site`s (ACS) official podcast, occasionally whole or sizable parts of segments are cut out of time considerations. What does happen without fail during every episode`s post-production effort are bits and pieces cut from each recording... and they are set aside for use in a special side series.

That side series, "Cut", resumes again featuring snippets that did not make it into the final run of the fifth episode "Yuletide Spirit" released last December. Available for listening in MP3 format at 64kbps quality, it runs for 09m05s and is 4.3MB in size.

ACS is the first and to date only known Civ fansite to produce its own podcast. PolyCast`s twelfth episode is scheduled to be released on April 6th.
    1 (atrocious)
    33.33%
    2 (dismal)
    0.00%
    3 (poor)
    0.00%
    4 (medicore)
    0.00%
    5 (average)
    0.00%
    6 (good)
    0.00%
    7 (very good)
    0.00%
    8 (excellent)
    33.33%
    9 (superior)
    0.00%
    10 (perfect)
    33.33%
    Last edited by DanQ; April 13, 2007, 19:53.
    PolyCast Co-Host, Owner and Producer: entertaining | informing civ
    >> PolyCast (Civ strategy), ModCast (Civ modding), TurnCast (Civ multiplay); One More Turn Dramedy

I like how your own reviews of the quality are decreasing...10 to 9 to 8. Within a year you'll be voting 1.
    "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
    Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Originally posted by Asher
      I like how your own reviews of the quality are decreasing...10 to 9 to 8. Within a year you'll be voting 1.
      I like how you pretend to care.
      PolyCast Co-Host, Owner and Producer: entertaining | informing civ
      >> PolyCast (Civ strategy), ModCast (Civ modding), TurnCast (Civ multiplay); One More Turn Dramedy

Comment

Working...
      X