ApolyCon '07?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ApolyCon '07?

Last year, ApolyCon '06 was a blast (see http://convention.apolyton.net for particulars). As with anything, there were things that were done right -- others not -- and others somewhere in between.

There is no ApolyCon '07 being planned as far as I know. Joe (snoopy369), Ken (Zopperoni) and I are not available to organize it this year and JohnT is still MIA.

If anyone is interested and available to volunteer, please PM me as soon as possible; I can definitely offer some general guidance and would like to hear your would-be plans for it. I'm certain Joe and Ken could pass along some tips of advice too.

Also, please post so here.
    PolyCast Co-Host, Owner and Producer: entertaining | informing civ
    >> PolyCast (Civ strategy), ModCast (Civ modding), TurnCast (Civ multiplay); One More Turn Dramedy

I would be willing to be the treasurer of such a venture, 'polycon 06 rocked!
    First Master, Banan-Abbot of the Nana-stary, and Arch-Nan of the Order of the Sacred Banana.
    Marathon, the reason my friends and I have been playing the same hotseat game since 2006...

Comment

London.

Comment

The issue of course is: How many Firaxians will fly to London when we can have the convention 5 min. away from their headquarters?

On the other hand, London's cool.
        First Master, Banan-Abbot of the Nana-stary, and Arch-Nan of the Order of the Sacred Banana.
        Marathon, the reason my friends and I have been playing the same hotseat game since 2006...

Comment

'Course, the name will need to change...
          >> PolyCast (Civ strategy), ModCast (Civ modding), TurnCast (Civ multiplay); One More Turn Dramedy

Comment

Huh?

Comment

Why can't we call it Apolycon 07?

Comment

Originally posted by DanQ
                'Course, the name will need to change...
                The first solution to pop into my head is really even worse than "ApolyCon"...

Comment

Apolyference?

Ultimate Civilization Conference?

Comment

Oh dear.

Comment

A horrible rumor isn't it?

Comment

Will there be any demonstrations of BtS like there was with warlords?
                        USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA!
                        The video may avatar is from

Comment

No further comment on the name change at this time...

Originally posted by Will9
                          Will there be any demonstrations of BtS like there was with warlords?
                          An organizing committee would be needed first.

Comment

I'd love to be there, but I'm not interesting in having to swim across the Atlantic
                            This space is empty... or is it?

Comment

Originally posted by Sirotnikov
                              Apolyference?

Ultimate Civilization Conference?
                              We were actually thinking of ConJunction
                              Administrator of WePlayCiv -- Civ5 Info Centre | Forum | Gallery

Comment

Working...
                              X