Way too many TOP:

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Way too many TOP:

The OTF is starting to get annoyingly cluttered with topped threads that serve no purpose (eg, POLYCAST%@@#R@#$ POLYCAST BLOOPERS PART 6!!!!!!).

It's annoying. Please fix.
    "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
    Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Re: Way too many TOP:

Originally posted by Asher
    It's annoying. Please fix.
    What he said.
    USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA!
    The video may avatar is from

Comment

DanQ owns the site. He made all that stuff. It's his prerogative.

Asmodean
      Im not sure what Baruk Khazad is , but if they speak Judeo-Dwarvish, that would be "blessed are the dwarves" - lord of the mark

Comment

I think it is fine. Asher just likes BOTTOM
        "Yay Apoc!!!!!!!" - bipolarbear
        "At least there were some thoughts went into Apocalypse." - Urban Ranger
        "Apocalype was a great game." - DrSpike
        "In Apoc, I had one soldier who lasted through the entire game... was pretty cool. I like apoc for that reason, the soldiers are a bit more 'personal'." - General Ludd

Comment

Originally posted by Asmodean
          DanQ owns the site. He made all that stuff. It's his prerogative.

Asmodean
          Just as it's my prerogative to let him know when he's being silly.
          "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."

Comment

the problem is it causes me to ignore topped threads. I didn't even know markg is no longer owner.

I just get into the habit of skipping over topped threads to the first relevant thread.

Comment

I tend to scan post threads that are topped for a long time too. It is easy to miss important info that way.

Comment

Oh, Asher -- I know you're just jealous that you haven't been invited to be a guest co-host yet.
                PolyCast Co-Host, Owner and Producer: entertaining | informing civ
                >> PolyCast (Civ strategy), ModCast (Civ modding), TurnCast (Civ multiplay); One More Turn Dramedy

Comment

once the HOF drops, we won't have too many.

Comment

Originally posted by DanQ
                    Oh, Asher -- I know you're just jealous that you haven't been invited to be a guest co-host yet.
                    I didn't even know you did guest hosts, seeing as I've never listened to one in my life. Nothing would make me happier than to discuss graphic sex on your radio show though.

Comment

Thanks, Asher, but that won't be necessary

Asmodean
                      Im not sure what Baruk Khazad is , but if they speak Judeo-Dwarvish, that would be "blessed are the dwarves" - lord of the mark

Comment

I would probably pay to listen to a show hosted by MarkG, Asher and Ming.

Comment

Two mods and a snob?

ACK!
                          Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

Originally posted by DrSpike
                            I would probably pay to listen to a show hosted by MarkG, Asher and Ming.
                            I would welcome the opportunity to own them verbally. My voice is sexy also, several teachers said I could do radio (and yes, they creeped me out by saying it).

Comment

Edit: To Tuberski

I'm telling you - there is a surefire recipe for success, and I guarantee it would raise the listener base significantly.
                              Last edited by DrSpike; March 30, 2007, 14:46.

Comment

Working...
                              X