X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• post stats question

A: 30 | D: 99 | M: 82 | HP: 85

what does that mean???
    i checked the faq but i didn't see it explained anywhere there.

Hmm, does this count being posted in the OTF?
    Solver, WePlayCiv Co-Administrator
    I can kill you whenever I please... but not today. - The Cigarette Smoking Man

Comment

I'd count it... who won?

Comment

does it count for what? i just want to know what that stuff means.

Comment

Haven't had one in a long time.

HitAnyKey wins, I guess, with a guess of September 26th, 2006. That being half a year off, I believe that's the biggest margin between the actual date and the guess for a winner. Unless I'm missing a newer thread somewhere, but I don't think I am.

Comment

Originally posted by b etor
            does it count for what? i just want to know what that stuff means.
            Be silent little girl, you'll now get a chance to watch grown men behave like little kids .

Comment

It means you are a defensive unit. You should sit on a mountain in a fortress and let the AI keep sending a steady stream of leader-fodder your way.

Comment

Community forum.
                DISCLAIMER: the author of the above written texts does not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for any offence and insult; disrespect, arrogance and related forms of demeaning behaviour; discrimination based on race, gender, age, income class, body mass, living area, political voting-record, football fan-ship and musical preference; insensitivity towards material, emotional or spiritual distress; and attempted emotional or financial black-mailing, skirt-chasing or death-threats perceived by the reader of the said written texts.

Comment

i think:
                  A = attack. that is the bulk power of your posts.

D = defense. this goes up as your posts/day goes up.

M = movement. i not sure what the hell this means

HP= hit points. this goes up as you post, up to 100, and when it reaches 100, it goes back to 0... and your A value goes up by 1 point.

at least this is what i have noticed... PIECE!
                  Order of the Fly
                  Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

Originally posted by Aeson
                    It means you are a defensive unit. You should sit on a mountain in a fortress and let the AI keep sending a steady stream of leader-fodder your way.
                    She's never played civ, so she can't even understand that part .

Comment

Originally posted by AAHZ
                      i think:
                      A = attack. that is the bulk power of your posts.

D = defense. this goes up as your posts/day goes up.

M = movement. i not sure what the hell this means

HP= hit points. this goes up as you post up to 100, and when it reaches 100, it goes back to 0... and your A value goes up by 1 point.

at least this is what i have noticed... PIECE!
                      Very impressive if you actually figured that out yourself. I think that we've had very few people figure it out, at least partially - I know that I've written the explanation too many times to do it again .

Comment

ohhh... thankyou.

Comment

I'm picking the same date as last time:

July 1 Colon
                          DISCLAIMER: the author of the above written texts does not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for any offence and insult; disrespect, arrogance and related forms of demeaning behaviour; discrimination based on race, gender, age, income class, body mass, living area, political voting-record, football fan-ship and musical preference; insensitivity towards material, emotional or spiritual distress; and attempted emotional or financial black-mailing, skirt-chasing or death-threats perceived by the reader of the said written texts.

Comment

thanks Solver... i DID notice this myself, took a while though

i think "movement" is related to posts per day as well, but im not sure...
                            Order of the Fly
                            Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

Nah, movement is the correlation of your postcount to how long you've been registered . Although that's in a way related to posts per day, so you're close .

Comment

Working...
                              X