Note on C4-SPDG Forum

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Note on C4-SPDG Forum

Please note that some data in the "Civ4-Single Player Democracy Game" forum has at least been temporarily lost due to a server hiccup (timeout during maintenance); data has been restored back to August of last year. Further restoration may be possible, but we cannot confirm one way or another at this time.

Our apologies for the inconvenience, and we thank you for your patience and understanding.
    PolyCast Co-Host, Owner and Producer: entertaining | informing civ
    >> PolyCast (Civ strategy), ModCast (Civ modding), TurnCast (Civ multiplay); One More Turn Dramedy

thanks for the heads up on this Dan

a shame to lose this great game that so many were apart of

looking forward to when it is returned
    Gurka 17, People of the Valley
    I am of the Horde.

Comment

Hope it gets recovered in its entirety!!

Good luck
      Let your every day be full of joy, love the child that holds your hand, let your wife delight in your embrace, for these alone are the concerns of humanity.
      The BtS Pitboss Team Democracy Game has just started!!!
      Come and test your metal in the Apolyton Civ4 Beyond the Sword Tri-League Tournament
      Tohunga o kairākau of Southern Cross in the Warlords Pitboss Team Democracy Game, and Member of the Great Council and Curator of The Khan's Compendium for The Horde in the Civ4 Team Democracy Game

Comment

Hopefully, yes, it will all be restored!
        I don't know why he saved my life. Maybe in those last moments he loved life more than he ever had before. Not just his life - anybody's life, my life. All he'd wanted were the same answers the rest of us want. Where did I come from? Where am I going? How long have I got? All I could do was sit there and watch him die.

Comment

Apolyton should value this enough to try the best to restore this, a great deal of its members made an input into this demo game.
          A proud member of the "Apolyton Story Writers Guild".There are many great stories at the Civ 3 stories forum, do yourself a favour and visit the forum. Lose yourself in one of many epic tales and be inspired to write yourself, as I was.

Comment

Good luck guys and thanks!!
            Artificial Intelligence is no match for Natural Stupidity.

Member of Team Southern Cross in Warlords Pitboss Team Democracy Game
            Member of the Great Council of the Horde in Civ4 Team Democracy Game

Comment

Hope that something can be done to regather interest. Good luck guys!
              Thus the highest form of generalship is to balk the enemy's plans; the next best is to prevent the junction of the enemy's forces; the next in order is to attack the enemy's army in the field; and the worst policy of all is to besiege walled cities.--Sun Tzu

Comment

The Sherrin Foundation Halls are open to look in

When can we have this forum back?
                The Sherrin Foundation
                Captain of the Concordian Armed Forces, Inspectorate of the MoD Term VI

Comment

Also the Concordian Armed Forces - Term VI, VII & VIII, if you want a good read.

For peace we sing of hope and joy
                  For war we sing of blood and guts
                  For peace will bring us life and soil
                  For war will bring us death and toil

- words of from The Concordian Axeman
                  The Sherrin Foundation
                  Captain of the Concordian Armed Forces, Inspectorate of the MoD Term VI

Comment

You've lost me, James.

Can you clarify?
                    PolyCast Co-Host, Owner and Producer: entertaining | informing civ
                    >> PolyCast (Civ strategy), ModCast (Civ modding), TurnCast (Civ multiplay); One More Turn Dramedy

Comment

Originally posted by James
                      For peace we sing of hope and joy
                      For war we sing of blood and guts
                      For peace will bring us life and soil
                      For war will bring us death and toil

- words of from The Concordian Axeman

I don't know why he saved my life. Maybe in those last moments he loved life more than he ever had before. Not just his life - anybody's life, my life. All he'd wanted were the same answers the rest of us want. Where did I come from? Where am I going? How long have I got? All I could do was sit there and watch him die.

Comment

I hope data is not gone.

I still "replay" by the log; if one wants to learn early military plans
                        and plays is a good place.

Best regards,

Comment

Too bad about the posts. Hopefully this won't be a new whatever-was-the-league's-name.
                          Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
                          I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
                          Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

If you give back the lost posts, Heresson should get his 500 posts too
                            THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
                            AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
                            AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
                            DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

Along with various disgusting smilies I guess?
                              Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
                              I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
                              Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

Working...
                              X