No announcement yet.

What's going on?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Okay, this sucks, I can't tell people who use the same avatar apart. I may have to start looking at the names...
    Solver, WePlayCiv Co-Administrator
    I can kill you whenever I please... but not today. - The Cigarette Smoking Man

Comment

Banning them all seems the only solution.

Comment

How come joncha gets to use a 100x100 avatar? It doesn't show him as a PLUS subscriber
        THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
        AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
        AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
        DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

He's a subscriber but without a badge .

Anyway, I guess I'll just ignore everyone with this avatar .

Comment

For those limited to 80x80

Nooo!
            Attached Files
            (\__/) Save a bunny, eat more Smurf!
            (='.'=) Sponsored by the National Smurfmeat Council
            (")_(") Smurf, the original blue meat! © 1999, patent pending, ® and ™ (except that "Smurf" bit)

Comment

Originally posted by DrSpike
              Banning them all seems the only solution.
              This space is empty... or is it?

Comment

Originally posted by Solver
                Okay, this sucks, I can't tell people who use the same avatar apart. I may have to start looking at the names...
                You could use our flags.
                USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA!
                The video may avatar is from

Comment

They don't jump at you the way avatars do, though.

Comment

You could just all of us on your ignore list!

Then you won't have read our names since you'll just skip over our posts.

PS: (don't continue reading this if you don't have free heresson avatar) Party in the civ4 general if Solver says yes.

Comment

Hate to disappoint you, but I don't use the ignore list .

Comment

Does Dan or someone check if you use it?

Comment

No, why? The reason I don't use is twofold anyway. One part is that it would obviously make me less effective as a mod. The other part is that I don't believe in using ignore lists generally. I may disagree with a person or dislike what he posts, but I don't feel it's right to place someone on my ignore. That would be equal, in my eyes, to admitting that there's no chance the person would ever make a good post - that's simply not an assumption I'd want to make about anyone. Also, placing someone on ignore would prevent them from contacting me by PM, and I don't feel that's right, either - I think everyone should have the option to contact anyone else in private, it's a right I respect.

The same applies in real life for me. I may not like some people, but if someone I dislike sends me a letter or asks for a private conversation, I wouldn't just throw the letter out / deny the request. It would take something pretty extraordinary to piss me off to the degree where I would deny one's communication attempts.

Comment

Originally posted by Solver
                            Hate to disappoint you, but I don't use the ignore list .
                            Except for all those times I tricked you into adding me to yours
                            THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
                            AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
                            AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
                            DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

Originally posted by LordShiva
                              How come joncha gets to use a 100x100 avatar? It doesn't show him as a PLUS subscriber
                              ~ If Tehben spits eggs at you, jump on them and throw them back. ~ Eventis ~ Eventis Dungeons & Dragons 6th Age Campaign: Chapter 1, Chapter 2, Chapter 3, Chapter 4: (Unspeakable) Horror on the Hill ~

Comment

Working...
                              X