Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's going on?

The OT has problems!!!!!!!!!!!!!

First a thread that was about whether the government was tracking Poly for terrorist activites was deleted, after everyone starting posting words that would cause government tracking. Strangly just after I posted the words "Bush will die" in Ababic.

Then I see a Babe thread started by Ming. What happened tothe ban on them. Please, at least make a new sub-forum to put them in so I don't have the constinent reminder that they are there.
    USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA!
    The video may avatar is from

Uh, the ban got lifted ? If just knowing that the threads are there causes you a problem, you really have issues .
    Solver, WePlayCiv Co-Administrator
    I can kill you whenever I please... but not today. - The Cigarette Smoking Man

Comment

Solver didn't get to see my artistic drawing of him in my Frog Thread that was deleted
      THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
      AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
      AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
      DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

~ If Tehben spits eggs at you, jump on them and throw them back. ~ Eventis ~ Eventis Dungeons & Dragons 6th Age Campaign: Chapter 1, Chapter 2, Chapter 3, Chapter 4: (Unspeakable) Horror on the Hill ~

Comment

sounds like I missed a fun thread.

All the fun threads get deleted. It's like the mods want us to have no fun. It's like the mods are like MrFun.

the funny thing about babe threads, is they don't really interest me anymore. I only wanted them because we couldn't have them. Now we have them, I don't care.

Comment

Originally posted by Dis
            sounds like I missed a fun thread.

All the fun threads get deleted. It's like the mods want us to have no fun. It's like the mods are like MrFun.

the funny thing about babe threads, is they don't really interest me anymore. I only wanted them because we couldn't have them. Now we have them, I don't care.
            Couldn't agree more.

I'm not particularly inclined to post in the babe thread. It was much more fun posting babes in regular threads, and seeing if they'd be deleted or not.
            THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
            AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
            AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
            DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

like this?

Comment

Originally posted by Will9
                Then I see a Babe thread started by Ming. What happened tothe ban on them.
                Either a) Ming is trying to get "fired" or b) Markos is no longer an admin, and after a long period of discussion, Dan has decided to allow babe threads again.

The thread itself serves quite well as the announcement.
                I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

By the way, I will volunteer myself to personally moderate the babe threads. All they need to do is make me an OTF moderator.

Comment

Dis for OT mod

ooh.. or UR
                    ~ If Tehben spits eggs at you, jump on them and throw them back. ~ Eventis ~ Eventis Dungeons & Dragons 6th Age Campaign: Chapter 1, Chapter 2, Chapter 3, Chapter 4: (Unspeakable) Horror on the Hill ~

Comment

Babe threads allowed? Why wasn't I informed?
                      This space is empty... or is it?

Comment

Originally posted by LordShiva

Couldn't agree more.

I'm not particularly inclined to post in the babe thread. It was much more fun posting babes in regular threads, and seeing if they'd be deleted or not.
                        Well Ming has kindly posted the limits for the babe threads - no doubt this will provide you and your ilk with hours of fun.

Comment

Who changed my thread title?!!!!!!!!

The FAQ says that words that are censored can't be in thread title, but nothing about abbreviations!

Change the first line in the first post of this thread to "Apolyton has problems!!!!!!!!!"
                          USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA!
                          The video may avatar is from

Comment

You may honestly have not known that, but this isn't the first time - we've changed titles of numerous threads in the OTF, and "WTF" is considered inappropriate as a thread title / part thereof.
                            Solver, WePlayCiv Co-Administrator
                            I can kill you whenever I please... but not today. - The Cigarette Smoking Man

Comment

Originally posted by Solver
                              You may honestly have not known that, but this isn't the first time - we've changed titles of numerous threads in the OTF, and "WTF" is considered inappropriate as a thread title / part thereof.
                              I've never heard something so childish
                              Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Working...
                              X