No announcement yet.

Why does my country keep getting reset?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why does my country keep getting reset?

you know, the one where you pick your flag? And why is Yugoslavia on there? These nations do not exist anymore. We already have Serbia and Montenegro on there. And flags for individual cities?

I grew bored of the U.S. one anyways. I found an even gayer flag. Isle of man. You can't get gayer than that. It's flag is gay even.

no one wants you
    anti steam and proud of it

CDO ....its OCD in alpha order like it should be

Comment

Your country has performed an illegal operation and must be shut down.

Comment

It's done plenty of illegal operations. But what country hasn't.

Comment

Re: Why does my country keep getting reset?

Originally posted by Dis
          you know, the one where you pick your flag? And why is Yugoslavia on there? These nations do not exist anymore. We already have Serbia and Montenegro on there. And flags for individual cities?

I grew bored of the U.S. one anyways. I found an even gayer flag. Isle of man. You can't get gayer than that. It's flag is gay even.
          you should visit us sometime if you feel that way about our small Isle...

have a few good ol' gals here that will shear you into the next generation

Gurka 17, People of the Valley
          I am of the Horde.

Comment

Originally posted by Dis
            It's done plenty of illegal operations. But what country hasn't.
            Few as many as yours.

Comment

I can think of a number of oppressive countries that are far worse than the US.
              Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
              I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
              Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

Leave Norway out of this!

Comment

I said oppressive.
                  Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10

Comment

Originally posted by Nikolai
                    I said oppressive.
                    You mean like this?

THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
                    AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
                    AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
                    DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

Ah, but that was in the olden days.

Comment

Norwegians are Christian-killers
                        THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES

Comment

So are Italians, Poles, French etc.

Comment

Poles

Heresson

Comment

Working...
                            X