Grandpa Troll - Triple the Deity

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Grandpa Troll - Triple the Deity

he is a good mate, and a crazed civ player, who is known far and wide across this community

today he has broken the triple deity barrier for his efforts and contributions

thanks Gramps for the many many game sessions and the fun you share with so many of us

I hope that you will keep the fires burning and the posts flowing, keep up the great games, and continue to encourage more people to civ on

You are a game player - and a player of the game...

Attached Files
    Gurka 17, People of the Valley
    I am of the Horde.

Paddy

Your a good friend and better brother

I am well, choked up.

Thanks to you and your dedication, we have a lot of fun do we and yes, civin is the only way to go!

be well

Gramps
    Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

Congratulations!

Comment

Amazing, Gramps.
        Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
        I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
        Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

Congratulations Grandpa.

Amazing achievement. Here's to the next 10,000

:
          On the ISDG 2012 team at the heart of CiviLIZation

Comment

Gramps, You da man!

Keep on Civin, my brother!!
            "I am sick and tired of people who say that if you debate and you disagree with this administration somehow you're not patriotic. We should stand up and say we are Americans and we have a right to debate and disagree with any administration." - Hillary Clinton, 2003

Comment

Originally posted by PLATO
              Gramps, You da man!

Keep on Civin, my brother!!
              I can't believe that anybody who made 30.000 polyposts has time left over to play civ.
              Formerly known as "CyberShy"
              Carpe Diem tamen Memento Mori

Comment

Originally posted by fed1943
                Congratulations!
                THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
                AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
                AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
                DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

Well done Gramps!
                  I don't know why he saved my life. Maybe in those last moments he loved life more than he ever had before. Not just his life - anybody's life, my life. All he'd wanted were the same answers the rest of us want. Where did I come from? Where am I going? How long have I got? All I could do was sit there and watch him die.

Comment

congratulations, Trinity.
                    "I realise I hold the key to freedom,
                    I cannot let my life be ruled by threads" The Web Frogs
                    Middle East!

Comment

Nice one.

Comment

Rock on Gramps
                        A proud member of the "Apolyton Story Writers Guild".There are many great stories at the Civ 3 stories forum, do yourself a favour and visit the forum. Lose yourself in one of many epic tales and be inspired to write yourself, as I was.

Comment

avg 12.32 postings per day your keyboard must be red hot.

Congrats and thanks for the small portion I have seen - usually interesting, amusing and sometimes nice
                          With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

ive not got the chance to get to know you very well gramps... but the short time i HAVE been here... I say... CONGRATS!! From the "dirty DIRTY" souf...

Order of the Fly
                            Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

Originally posted by CyberShy

I can't believe that anybody who made 30.000 polyposts has time left over to play civ.
                              Well, he doesn't play that well you know

Only yanking your chain ol' man

Happy Triple Deity!!
                              Don't eat the yellow snow.

Comment

Working...
                              X