What Happened?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What Happened?

For the past two weeks whenever I tried to get on Poly I the following message:

There seems to have been a slight problem with the database. Please try again by pressing the refresh button in your browser.
    We apologise for the inconvenience.

Database error in vBulletin: Invalid SQL: SELECT count(*) AS messages FROM privatemessage WHERE userid=82277 AND dateline>1172074050 AND folderid=0 AND fromuserid<>23456 AND fromuserid<> AND fromuserid<> AND fromuserid<> AND fromuserid<> AND fromuserid<> AND fromuserid<> AND fromuserid<> AND fromuserid<> AND fromuserid<> AND fromuserid<> AND fromuserid<> AND fromuserid<> AND fromuserid<> AND fromuserid<> AND fromuserid<>87433
    mysql error: You have an error in your SQL syntax. Check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'AND fromuserid<> AND fromuserid<> AND fromuserid<> AND fromuser
    mysql error number: 1064
    Date: Wednesday 21st of February 2007 12:46:41 PM
    Script: /forums/forumdisplay.php?forumid=176
    Referer:

I could get to areas not in the forum such as the civolpedia.
    USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA!
    The video may avatar is from

So is it still happening?
    Solver, WePlayCiv Co-Administrator
    I can kill you whenever I please... but not today. - The Cigarette Smoking Man

Comment

I think this was my fault
      THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
      AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
      AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
      DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

Originally posted by Solver
        So is it still happening?
        He wouldn't be here if it was. I fixed the issue, it shouldn't be happening to anyone anymore (if by any freak chance it does, contact me).
        Administrator of WePlayCiv -- Civ5 Info Centre | Forum | Gallery

Comment

Does this mean Ignore List links are kosher again?
          THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES

Comment

You'll have to discuss that with Solver (good luck with that )
            Administrator of WePlayCiv -- Civ5 Info Centre | Forum | Gallery

Comment

To save you the trouble: NO! .

Comment

But why?

I realise that I managed to trick you into clicking it several times, but I promise not to do it without giving you some warning

We can discuss Teh Secret Wraning C0de over PM.

Comment

Actually, I never clicked on it. If I had, I wouldn't have had to put up with reading your posts .

Comment

I know you're lying, because otherwise you wouldn't care enough to forbid it
                    Last edited by LordShiva; February 28, 2007, 18:16.

Comment

As far as I'm concerned, the fewer people read your posts, the better. But one has to think of the greater good .

Comment

What is the greater good? Surely, if it is indeed the case that the fewer people who read my posts, the better, then I would be working towards the great good if you let me post Teh Linkz

Comment

The greater good would be to make you think of a new joke, instead of reusing the same one for months on end .

Comment

OK, I thought of one. I'll use it instead, and soon you'll beg me to go back to the old one

Comment

You'll soon beg me to get out of the Solver Hall .

Comment

Working...
                              X