X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DanQ
    How was it?
    The polycast or the phone call?

The 'cast was good, considering how stale it was (10 whole MONTHS ago, for crying out softly! ), though there were some historical tidbits I hadn't known at all. I sometimes will do a game with your then-philosophy to not adopt a religion for relationship purposes (particularly if I build the Shwedagon Paya which allows all religious civics). I usually get Confucianism, though not always.

Sorry, but your phone call responding to the phone call did not appeal to me. Like something I might do, but only if I was desperate! Don't intend to listen to it again and may discard it, though I'm still going to listen to the other errant phone call 'cast, nr. 19.

Wow, I don't believe I had heard Blake before. Lower voice even than mine, and all those loonng e's (as in "leeveer" for "lever").

Comment

Originally posted by Jaybe

The polycast or the phone call?
      Both.

The 'cast was good, considering how stale it was (10 whole MONTHS ago, for crying out softly! ),
      -- some episodes age better than others.

[QUOTE]though there were some historical tidbits I hadn't known at all.

I sometimes will do a game with your then-philosophy to not adopt a religion for relationship purposes (particularly if I build the Shwedagon Paya which allows all religious civics). I usually get Confucianism, though not always.
      Had the Paya Wonder been present before BtS and I was still favouring Theocracy (for the bonus experience points), I might have stuck with this general strategy for longer anyway.

Sorry, but your phone call responding to the phone call did not appeal to me. Like something I might do, but only if I was desperate! Don't intend to listen to it again and may discard it, though I'm still going to listen to the other errant phone call 'cast, nr. 19.
      I like both, but I prefer how the second errant phone call went myself. I felt more comfortable with it and so surely did the other party as compared to the one here.
      Last edited by DanQ; December 30, 2007, 18:24.
      PolyCast Co-Host, Owner and Producer: entertaining | informing civ
      >> PolyCast (Civ strategy), ModCast (Civ modding), TurnCast (Civ multiplay); One More Turn Dramedy

Comment

... was still favouring Theocracy (for the bonus hit points), ...
        EXPERIENCE points is alot different than HIT points, BTW.
        Though I did understand what you meant, obviously.

Comment

EXPERIENCE points is alot different than HIT points, BTW.
          Though I did understand what you meant, obviously.
          Whoops, typo. Fixed.
          >> PolyCast (Civ strategy), ModCast (Civ modding), TurnCast (Civ multiplay); One More Turn Dramedy

Comment

I think Jaybe should get Tassi/Tass/Tacc/Nubclear's title
            USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA!
            The video may avatar is from

Comment

Whatever happened to Comrade Tassadar,
              and what title did he have?

IOW, just what are you implying, Will?

Comment

though I'm still going to listen to the other errant phone call 'cast, nr. 19.
                It's #19? I thought it was #13. Downloaded the wrong one.
                Civ4 CFC Hall of Fame: Forums, Rules, FAQ, Tables, Email: hof.civfanatics@gmail.com

Comment

Originally posted by Methos from CFC
                  It's #19? I thought it was #13. Downloaded the wrong one.
                  Yep, it's #19.

Comment

and what title did he have?
                    PolyCast Thread Necromancer
                    USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA!
                    The video may avatar is from

Comment

Yep, it's #19.
                      Thanks! I just did it the easy way, and hit 'Get All' on iTunes.
                      Civ4 CFC Hall of Fame: Forums, Rules, FAQ, Tables, Email: hof.civfanatics@gmail.com

Comment

Originally posted by Will

I was considering reviving #19..................

Comment

Whatever happened to Comrade Tassadar,
                          If the Name Change Log doesn't lie, and I would never dare to say it does , his handle now is Nubclear.

Comment

Thanks!
                            Welcome.

I was considering reviving #19..................
                            By all means... (You and Jaybe are no where earning Tass' [etc.] necromancy title.)

Comment

Wow, I don't believe I had heard Blake before. Lower voice even than mine, and all those loonng e's (as in "leeveer" for "lever").
                              Kiwi accent!

I don't know why he saved my life. Maybe in those last moments he loved life more than he ever had before. Not just his life - anybody's life, my life. All he'd wanted were the same answers the rest of us want. Where did I come from? Where am I going? How long have I got? All I could do was sit there and watch him die.

Comment

Originally posted by Will
                                It's all Dan's fault, because he's so Quick.
                                ... Mentioning the bleepin' phone calls.

Go ahead, Methos. You get the honors for #19. The phone call (to the "not Cedric") provided the humor, but the rest of the 'cast was ALL old (or worse).

But what can you expect, comparing pre-BtS release with post release plus an update.

Comment

Working...
                                X