This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Has Locutus disappeared?

I see that his last post was before New Year??

So he takes over Apolyton, and now he sits on a sunny beach somewhere in the pacific and reaps the rewards?

Where is our great co-owner?

Asmodean
    Im not sure what Baruk Khazad is , but if they speak Judeo-Dwarvish, that would be "blessed are the dwarves" - lord of the mark

THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
    AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
    AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
    DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

Which only means that the question is still open

Asmodean
      Im not sure what Baruk Khazad is , but if they speak Judeo-Dwarvish, that would be "blessed are the dwarves" - lord of the mark

Comment

Yes, that was particularly useless even by LS's standards.

Comment

If only JohnT were here to maybe shed some light on what happened.

Comment

Winston, are you driving more people away?
            One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

Alas, JohnT will be one of the great mysteries of Apolyton. I suspect it was because of his gay liaison with MarkG and their acrimonious split
              Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

I heard it was a fall out due to drug money and prostitution. John T wanted in on the action. And he thought that by showing his worth arranging the PolyCon Dan and Markos would make him an equal partner and send him to Colombia picking up drugs and biatches... When he understood they were going to screw him he left in a huff, apparently he's got a new identity courtesy of the DEA and is singing like a canary. This also is the reason why Markos left, the feds were about to blow the whole operation wide open...

It's the god's honest truth. Really!
                I love being beaten by women - Lorizael

Comment

People should have realised it was a con, I mean, PolyCon That is why Dauphin is here, he works for the SFO and is undercover...just he forgot to stay undercover
                  Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

SFO? What has the Société Française d'Ophtalmologie to do with this?

Comment

I was not aware of Dauphin's opthalmological prowess - he kept that one quiet, I just thought he was a mild mannered accountant

(It is the Serious Fraud Office )
                      Speaking of Erith:

Comment

To be clear, Locutus never took over Apolyton.

Locutus' current circumstances and whereabouts are unknown. If anyone knows something and can verify it with credible third-party references, please PM Ming, rah and myself with the particulars.
                        PolyCast Co-Host, Owner and Producer: entertaining | informing civ
                        >> PolyCast (Civ strategy), ModCast (Civ modding), TurnCast (Civ multiplay); One More Turn Dramedy

Comment

Make me co-owner instead, I won't disappear
                          THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
                          AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
                          AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
                          DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

Originally posted by DanQ
                            To be clear, Locutus never took over Apolyton.
                            Not yet, but he has gone to Africa to hire some mercenaries, so very soon he will take over Apolyton
                            Speaking of Erith:

Comment

Originally posted by Provost Harrison
                              I was not aware of Dauphin's opthalmological prowess - he kept that one quiet, I just thought he was a mild mannered accountant

(It is the Serious Fraud Office )
                              I figured as much when I googled it. But why be right when you can be silly?

Comment

Working...
                              X