X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey Mods!

From Dr. Stranglove
    About a month ago my computer went down. I tried to post on apolyton using my wife's computer, but the website wouldn't recognize her e-mail address. I tried to contact the 'poly webmasters, but I got no response. Finally I've got my computer back up and running, but for some strange reason the website won't recognize my e-mail.

Can you help a brother out?
    Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

goodbye to your DL.....
    anti steam and proud of it

CDO ....its OCD in alpha order like it should be

Comment

Free Dr Strangelove! Free Dr Strangelove! Free Dr Strangelove!

Come on everybody!!!!!!!!

Comment

What does "the website won't recognize my e-mail" mean in the first place? You don't need your email to log in, you need your username and password.

I don't see anything immediately wrong with the account, so some more specific info on what goes wrong would be useful...
        Solver, WePlayCiv Co-Administrator
        I can kill you whenever I please... but not today. - The Cigarette Smoking Man

Comment

I don't have the password. In order to get the password I have to enter my e-mail in the "request password" box in order to get the password sent to me. The website doesn't recognize my e-mail, ergo it won't send the password to me. I don't know why the website doesn't recognize my e-mail I distinctly remember changing the listing when I got the new ISP. I exchanged e-mails with Ming or MarkG. Heck, if I had been able to save my old e-mails I could show you. Without the password Dr Strangelove is dead. Now if some kindly staff member wanted to send my password to me via e-mail or by PM I could resurrect Dr Strangelove, but until then I'm Merkin Muffley.

Comment

Send me a PM with which email address you think the Dr Strangelove account is registered currently.

Comment

Hey Doc, I never realised it was you...you seemed too 'vet' to be a new poster, hence the
              Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

The muffin man is revealed!
                I love being beaten by women - Lorizael

Comment

It worked!
                  "I say shoot'em all and let God sort it out in the end!

Comment

Welcome back, Doc .

Comment

Working...
                    X