This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can't check threads

In Control Panel, can't check subscribed threads other than default view.
    E.g.: http://apolyton.net/forums/member2.p...ption&x=16&y=7
    Code:
    Database error in vBulletin: Invalid SQL: SELECT COUNT(*) AS threads
                                           FROM thread,subscribethread
                                           WHERE subscribethread.threadid=thread.threadid
    									     AND subscribethread.userid='1513'
    		                                 AND thread.visible=1 AND lastpost >= 1171243717 AND thread.postuserid<> AND thread.postuserid<>86818 AND thread.postuserid<>86818 AND thread.postuserid<>86818 AND thread.postuserid<>
    mysql error: You have an error in your SQL syntax.  Check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'AND thread.postuserid<>86818 AND thread.postuserid<>86818 AND t
    mysql error number: 1064
    Date: Tuesday 13th of February 2007 09:28:37 PM
    Script: /forums/member2.php?s=&daysprune=2&action=viewsubscription&x=18&y=10
    Referer: [url]http://apolyton.net/forums/usercp.php?s=[/url]
    (\__/) Save a bunny, eat more Smurf!
    (='.'=) Sponsored by the National Smurfmeat Council
    (")_(") Smurf, the original blue meat! © 1999, patent pending, ® and ™ (except that "Smurf" bit)

Was this my fault, too?
    THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
    AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
    AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
    DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

Yes.
      ~ If Tehben spits eggs at you, jump on them and throw them back. ~ Eventis ~ Eventis Dungeons & Dragons 6th Age Campaign: Chapter 1, Chapter 2, Chapter 3, Chapter 4: (Unspeakable) Horror on the Hill ~

Comment

THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES

Comment

Try now...
          Solver, WePlayCiv Co-Administrator
          I can kill you whenever I please... but not today. - The Cigarette Smoking Man

Comment

Well, most strangely, this user is on several ignore lists. Specifically, he's listed for the people who clicked Shiva's links .

I additionally fixed the (probably) same problem for VJ, Shogun Gunner and Eli.

EDIT: Wow, found another 113 users with the same problem. Shiva, you be very, very glad that this isn't your fault entirely, or I'd sooo kick your ass...
            Last edited by Solver; February 14, 2007, 13:07.

Comment

Why does he have so many buddies, though?

Comment

Same reason he was on on 116 ignore lists (including people like DanQ, Locutus and yours truly), which messed up several forum functions for all affected users. Somehow, this user had no name at all - the one you see was just assigned by me, just in case. And a user with no name is a baaad idea...

I think that everyone who added or removed anyone from their lists also got this guy in...

Thanks for noting it, though, I also cleared him off of all buddy lists...

Comment

Clearly this is LordShiva's fault and he must face the wrath of the admins.

Comment

Well, I've already told him to cease posting his ignore links, which can also cause a problem (a less common one perhaps, but much more severe). And I don't see why any more action should be taken.

Comment

Originally posted by Solver
                      Well, I've already told him to cease posting his ignore links, which can also cause a problem (a less common one perhaps, but much more severe). And I don't see why any more action should be taken.
                      Because he is Shiva!

Asmodean
                      Im not sure what Baruk Khazad is , but if they speak Judeo-Dwarvish, that would be "blessed are the dwarves" - lord of the mark

Comment

Who are you?

Comment

wow this is interesting.

what happenned?

what was the previous thing that was LS's fault?

Comment

Nothing to see here, move along .

Now someone who was affected please confirm the original problem being fixed, so I can close this thread. Because if it starts filling up with spam, my hand might just to slip to the Ban Shiva button .

Comment

I confirm that I was affected by LordShiva and if he is banned it will be fixed.

Comment

Working...
                              X