is poly chat working?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• is poly chat working?

The help page is missing and I can't seem to log on.

JM
    Jon Miller-
    I AM.CANADIAN
    GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Would anyone notice if it wasn't?
    ~ If Tehben spits eggs at you, jump on them and throw them back. ~ Eventis ~ Eventis Dungeons & Dragons 6th Age Campaign: Chapter 1, Chapter 2, Chapter 3, Chapter 4: (Unspeakable) Horror on the Hill ~

Comment

I do, every day. My heart goes out to chariot and ari
      THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
      AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
      AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
      DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

The IRC server is up and working just fine, and has been up for a good while now. It's mostly Dolphin, Chariot and I online there all the time, VJ and some guy named Richard most of the time... plus ForesterSOF and ColdWizard, who are occasionally around, and snoopy369, who actually has @ .
        This is Shireroth, and Giant Squid will brutally murder me if I ever remove this link from my signature | In the end it won't be love that saves us, it will be mathematics | So many people have this concept of God the Avenger. I see God as the ultimate sense of humor -- SlowwHand

Comment

well, the help page is missing. So tell me how to get on!

JM
          Jon Miller-
          I AM.CANADIAN
          GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

1. Get a somewhat halfway decent IRC client from http://silverex.org/download/
            2. Add "Apolyton" to the server list, edit it to change the server name from newserver/6667 to apolyton.net/6667, to check the autoconnect box, and to add #apolyton to the list of channels to autoconnect to
            3. Go back, check "skip server list on startup" and click "connect'
            4. ADD XCHAT TO YOUR STARTUP MENU!!!!!!
            This is Shireroth, and Giant Squid will brutally murder me if I ever remove this link from my signature | In the end it won't be love that saves us, it will be mathematics | So many people have this concept of God the Avenger. I see God as the ultimate sense of humor -- SlowwHand

Comment

mIRC I have, and I hvae had it working before. It would connect this last time,e ven if I turned my firewall off.

JM
              Jon Miller-
              I AM.CANADIAN

Comment

Working...
              X