Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What happened?

I was sans Poly for.... a while!
    “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
    - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

The board index is still broken, whining about the inexistence of irctoread.php. Evidently someone's tried to remove the "who's in the chatroom" feature, thus igniting the anger of the IRC gods. Repent while you still can, get a good IRC client, and join#apolyton on apolyton.net:6667 !
    This is Shireroth, and Giant Squid will brutally murder me if I ever remove this link from my signature | In the end it won't be love that saves us, it will be mathematics | So many people have this concept of God the Avenger. I see God as the ultimate sense of humor -- SlowwHand

Comment

It's been this way all day.
      Eventis is the only refuge of the spammer. Join us now.
      Long live teh paranoia smiley!

Comment

This needs to be fixed

But I'm not in a hurry, I wont be back on 'Poly for ~5 hours

But if it's not fixed by then
        This space is empty... or is it?

Comment

Angering the IRC gods
          The Party seeks power entirely for its own sake. We are not interested in the good of others; we are interested solely in power. Not wealth or luxury or long life or happiness: only power, pure power.

Join Eventis, the land of spam and unspeakable horrors!

Comment

There were some "technical" issues that had to be dealt with yesterday. We are aware of the problems.
            Keep on Civin'
            RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

I had a small php failure an hour or so ago.
              I love being beaten by women - Lorizael

Comment

I don't know why, but Poly is constantly setting off Firefox phishing alerts.
                Last edited by Nostromo; January 18, 2007, 11:24.
                Let us be lazy in everything, except in loving and drinking, except in being lazy – Lessing

Comment

It started yesterday, before Poly went down. It says "this website has been reported as as fake designed to steal your personal info" Nobody asked for my credit card number yet
                  Attached Files
                  Let us be lazy in everything, except in loving and drinking, except in being lazy – Lessing

Comment

I knew the new management was up to something...!
                    Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
                    I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
                    Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

nostromo, you should use the http://apolyton.net address
                      Co-Founder, Apolyton Civilization Site
                      Co-Owner/Webmaster, Top40-Charts.com | CTO, Apogee Information Systems
                      giannopoulos.info: my non-mobile non-photo news & articles blog

Comment

The IRC channel is active.
                        PolyCast Co-Host, Owner and Producer: entertaining | informing civ
                        >> PolyCast (Civ strategy), ModCast (Civ modding), TurnCast (Civ multiplay); One More Turn Dramedy

Comment

Glad to see you back.
                          On the ISDG 2012 team at the heart of CiviLIZation

Comment

I missed all the fun.

Comment

Originally posted by nostromo
                              "this website has been reported as as fake designed to steal your personal info"

so true
                              "I realise I hold the key to freedom,
                              I cannot let my life be ruled by threads" The Web Frogs
                              Middle East!

Comment

Working...
                              X