No announcement yet.

Support Apolyton: Pre-order Civilization IV

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

They can't make SMAC2 anyway, unless EA coughs up the rights - also it was more a Brian Renyolds game than a Sid game. And what -do- you do for a followup anyway? The end (if you transcended) was pretty hard to follow up on, you could follow up on the other win scenarios I suppose, but that kind of invalidates every Transcend win you ever got Planet 500 years later? might as well go play MOO 1 or 2 if you wanna do the Galactic Empire bit. Not that I wouldn't a SMAC2, but C4:AC is probably as close as we're going to get - I'm just sayin'

And where's my Col2 already?? Plenty of sequel potential there, there's a lot of other former colonies across the world
    But there's no sense crying over every mistake. You just keep on trying till you run out of cake.
    PolyCast | Girl playing Civ + extra added babble! | Yo voté en 2008!

Comment

Originally posted by Makahlua
      They can't make SMAC2 anyway, unless EA coughs up the rights - also it was more a Brian Renyolds game than a Sid game. And what -do- you do for a followup anyway?
      It's not like the Civ sequels start off where the previous game left off
      THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
      AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
      AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
      DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

Brian Reynolds is too busy wasting his talents away on RTS' and Jesusgames to create anything good, I'm afraid
        Eventis is the only refuge of the spammer. Join us now.
        Long live teh paranoia smiley!

Comment

Jesusgames?

Comment

Yeah, he's making an action game of the apocalypse. That game is a disgrace to the Christian faith.
            Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
            I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
            Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

Firaxis if they totally forget about SMAC2: GOOOOOOOD
              Firaxis if they make CIV5: BEEEEEEEEEST
              Formerly known as "CyberShy"
              Carpe Diem tamen Memento Mori

Comment

Nah, plenty of mileage in Civ4 yet.

Comment

Yep, I can't belive some people are looking forward to Civ 5 already. The youth today, they have such short attention spans. I blame MTV and all this hippety hoppity music, it rots your brain it does...
                  I love being beaten by women - Lorizael

Comment

Working...
                  X