Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Press the fart button...go on, you know you want to.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Press the fart button...go on, you know you want to.

Dear Points of View,

I am outraged at the depths your commercials have sunk to. Why, only earlier on this very website, I received such an invitation. I was sickened and disgusted by this outrageous spectacle and expected better from output such as Apolyton.

Yours in disgust.

Brigadier-General Richard Harrison.
    Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

In danish, fart means speed

Perhaps it was a danish commercial??

Asmodean
    Im not sure what Baruk Khazad is , but if they speak Judeo-Dwarvish, that would be "blessed are the dwarves" - lord of the mark

Comment

If I didn't have an ad blocker installed, I would have pressed it
      THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
      AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
      AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
      DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

Oh the days before PLUS... I remember them fondly.
        Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
        "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

As has been said before we do not select each individual ad that goes into the rotations provided by the various agencies we have contracted with -- rather, they are selected by said agencies based on generic categorizations that we accept (or deny). We can manually de-select any ads automatically input into the rotations based on these preferences.

That said, the ad to which you are referring I am aware of. While I don't consider the ad a plus -- pun not intended -- I don't consider it a negative either: silly certainly, "lowbrow" perhaps but not offensive, deceptive, intrusive or destructive (at least not with the version I have seen). If you have evidence that this ad has become deceptive, intrusive or destructive we ask that you provide us with such evidence in another thread.

Otherwise, thread and matter closed.
          PolyCast Co-Host, Owner and Producer: entertaining | informing civ
          >> PolyCast (Civ strategy), ModCast (Civ modding), TurnCast (Civ multiplay); One More Turn Dramedy

Comment

Working...
          X