This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy New Year!

On this New Year's Eve day, the Apolyton Civilization Site staff and administration would like to wish each and everyone of you a Happy New Year. As many of you are likely aware, 2006 has been an active and vibrant twelve months for this site. The holding of the first convention for Apolyton and the Civ community alike, the continuation of the first Real-Time Strategy machinima series, the launching of the site's and the Civ community's first podcast, and the partial transfer of ownership and administration of this site itself.

More has already been and continues to be in the works for 2007 to continue to remain active, vibrant as well as introduce further and greater measures of renewal as was implemented this year. We hope that you will decide to continue to support us, and encourage others to do the same, as we continue to support you in being a leading epicenter of activity for all things Civ.

Keep on Civ'in!
    PolyCast Co-Host, Owner and Producer: entertaining | informing civ
    >> PolyCast (Civ strategy), ModCast (Civ modding), TurnCast (Civ multiplay); One More Turn Dramedy

Wishing all the best to Poly owners, administrators, and mods in 2007.
    And thanks for all your efforts in 2006.
    Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
    RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

I say the same. Thanks, guys, and a great year for Poly and all of us!
      RIAA sucks
      The Optimistas
      I'm a political cartoonist

Comment

Happy New Year!

XBox Live: VovanSim
        xbox.com (login required)
        Halo 3 Service Record (I fail at FPS...)
        Spore page

Comment

Happy New Year to everyone on this forum! Make it a good one!

Comment

Happy Day!
            Resident Filipina Lady Boy Expert.

Comment

Happy new Year to my Family here at Apolyton

As in past, I am looking forward to assisting in anyway possible to help promote our site, maintain the current gameplay intensity and encourage others to join us!

From Call To Power to CIVIV, this is the site to be an active member of, encouraging you to invite a friend to join us all here at Apolyton!

Happy New Year 2007
              Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

Happy New Year everyone!

I don't know why he saved my life. Maybe in those last moments he loved life more than he ever had before. Not just his life - anybody's life, my life. All he'd wanted were the same answers the rest of us want. Where did I come from? Where am I going? How long have I got? All I could do was sit there and watch him die.

Comment

Ditto!

(1+)
                  So get your Naomi Klein books and move it or I'll seriously bash your faces in! - Supercitizen to stupid students
                  Be kind to the nerdiest guy in school. He will be your boss when you've grown up!

Comment

In my Hotel On Time's Square...about to join the madness!

Wishing everyone a Great New Years!

Be safe
                    "I am sick and tired of people who say that if you debate and you disagree with this administration somehow you're not patriotic. We should stand up and say we are Americans and we have a right to debate and disagree with any administration." - Hillary Clinton, 2003

Comment

On the fifth day of Kwanza,
                      My true love gave to me,
                      Happy New Year !
                      There's nothing wrong with the dream, my friend, the problem lies with the dreamer.

Comment

Chronia Polla!

Co-Founder, Apolyton Civilization Site
                        Co-Owner/Webmaster, Top40-Charts.com | CTO, Apogee Information Systems
                        giannopoulos.info: my non-mobile non-photo news & articles blog

Comment

Happy New Year every one.

Thought I'd been here before.
                          On the ISDG 2012 team at the heart of CiviLIZation

Comment

Happy New Year to everyone here at Apolyton!

Carolus

Comment

I'm sorry, this thread is wrong. Imperial Year 0001 does not begin until 24th November 0001 (or 2007, under the old calendar).

Case closed!
                              Eventis is the only refuge of the spammer. Join us now.
                              Long live teh paranoia smiley!

Comment

Working...
                              X